New Cinema Complex To Open In Ubon

chris26be

Just received this update and extra info from Sunee Grand Hotel after enquiring about movies with English soundtracks:

"Actually, SF Cinema will show film with soundtrack, 3D.

I think every week. Please apologize for misunderstand.

It’s will open on December 2011."

Chris

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They originally said it would be open by the end of the year so I guess it means everything is on schedule.

[/quote

passed there last week , it,s developing at a pace .

i do not see how this cinema and shopping complex , can be a profitable venture in udon. .

there isnt that much disposeable income, floating around in udon ,

both amongst the local thais, and many of the farang ATM,S aint what they used to be .

but them chinese would rather put their money into buildings , than in the banks .

NEE OW jap.gif

You do mean Ubon not Udon elliss?

I am assuming you do and I think you would be surprised with the ever increasing amount of disposable income that people in Ubon actually have. It really is a booming city and they amount of money being thrown around is quite amazing. This of course is the local Thais that I am talking about, not the foreigners.

• Like 1

They originally said it would be open by the end of the year so I guess it means everything is on schedule.

[/quote

i do not see how this cinema and shopping complex , can be a profitable venture in udon. .

both amongst the local thais, and many of the farang ATM,S aint what they used to be .

but them chinese would rather put their money into buildings , than in the banks .

NEE OW jap.gif

So you passed the cinema which you 2 times says is in Udon and decides that there is a lack of wealthy Thais and foreigners in Ubon? Well done! coffee1.gif

[/quote

NEE OW jap.gif

So you passed the cinema which you 2 times says is in Udon and decides that there is a lack of wealthy Thais and foreigners in Ubon? Well done! coffee1.gif

I think he needs to get out (of Udon) a bit more! Senior moment from an Udonite I suspect.

• 3 weeks later...