"My Content" Not Working

T_Dog

A drop down menu with "My Content" as a choice used to be available right next to a user's avatar. Has that moved? The drop down menu no longer appears. How do I find "My Content"? (Using FireFox/Mac)

Tried that but no change. I'll try turning off FF and back on as well. When I cursor on the drop down arrow, it just says "Your Profile" whereas the drop down menu used to appear.

Tried that but no change. I'll try turning off FF and back on as well. When I cursor on the drop down arrow, it just says "Your Profile" whereas the drop down menu used to appear.

Are you just hovering over the arrow or clicking on it? I always have to click on the arrow to get the drop down menu.

Are you just hovering over the arrow or clicking on it? I always have to click on the arrow to get the drop down menu.

Me too.

Still not working. The other drop-down menus work fine. Only the one next to my avatar refuses to obey.

Poor sucker... Is yours still in-op as well?

EDIT: Seems to be working about 60% of the time now. The other 40% it just goes to my profile. Appears to be a delay in loading.

Edited by T_Dog