Free Sms To All Thai Gsm Operators? On This Forum?

Kwic

I'm wondering where... I hope You didn't do that only because You want more users...

We are launching free SMS to all GSM operators in Thailand:

AIS

DTAC

Dprompt

Orange

Hello

One2Call

You must be logged in to use our free SMS service.

NOTE:As soon as your personal Free SMS account is activated, we will confirm by email, and a SMS icon will be visible in your forum menu.

Where is it? I'm a logged in :o

i'm sorry that I dont understand :o But what do You mean? "do a search"?

PS: I know all this sms is boring topic ,because it was tousands of times... BUT if someone write such things "FREE SMS , GO to this site, be member and You will be able to send free sms!!! to all operators" and I believe that it's untrue i'm angry alot.

That's why I want to be sure if i'm so stupid that i can't find it or this text wrote some very big ######!

Edited by Kwic

yea...so it's real big piss of Shit here... But i still like this forum. But i want to add something to this dude Who wrote that if I will be member I will be able to send sms to all operators to Thailand "suck my cock".

Hmmm looking for a 1way ticket out of tv - get over it. SMS isnt the end all end all. There used to be this service, but it was unreliable so they discontinued it until they could find a better option. Yet to find one - if you want sms use your mobile and stop being a cheap cu*t!!! :o

Edited by britmaveric

Calling people names and using profanities like that does not solve any problems Mr. Kwik, it only creates them for you.

For the record, we are trying to get the service up and running again, but we don't want another half-assed performing provider so bear with us as we try to get something decent up and running.

At the end of the day, its just a dime, get a grip.

cv

/closed

Calling people names and using profanities like that does not solve any problems Mr. Kwik, it only creates them for you.

For the record, we are trying to get the service up and running again, but we don't want another half-assed performing provider so bear with us as we try to get something decent up and running.

At the end of the day, its just a dime, get a grip.

cv

/closed

I think that he's got a tight fisted grip already :o