Its Sunday

Mr Jones

We have all fallen for the healthy eating con example; eat 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day. Funny how it’s an odd number, now do I eat 3 veg or 2 and 3 or 2 pieces of fruit and too make it more confusing what vegetables, most have very different properties as with fruit. The next is we are told don’t eat FAT it’s bad for you it will make you fat, well tell that to the Eskimo who live off mostly blubber. The Thai diet is very high in Carbohydrates yet most Thais are slim. Making Dr Atkins look wrong.

Now my pet dislikes, well do not have any live and let live is my mantra. If you cant stop smoking without using a hypnotherapist, then waste your money you have wasted enough on cigarettes what’s a few more $€£ Baht.

Yes its Sunday I am bored can’t do much with a broken ankle except try and ignore it.

Les

Thais also have a high incidence of heart disease and strokes! Because of the high intake of cholesterol. From all that fatty foods they eat. So they are not as healthy as you say.

Thais also have a high incidence of heart disease and strokes! Because of the high intake of cholesterol. From all that fatty foods they eat. So they are not as healthy as you say.

The most common cause of high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer and obesity is white lab mice.

I'm afraid that attacks on people who smoke, overeat, etc., and especially attacks on members of the self-help related subforums on those issues are not permitted here even though this is the general forum. Thread closed, some disallowed material removed, and warning issued.