Myton Honda

rmicheald

http://www.mityon.co...dex.php?lang=en

You spelt it wrong which is why you couldn't find it on google. I assume you would have gone to google first.

Why on earth would it not be open today? What a bizarre question.

Well they aren't open on Sunday and the shops back home in Colorado aren't open on Monday either.... Bizarre depends on your perspective... Thanks for the website.

You spelt it wrong which is why you couldn't find it on google. I assume you would have gone to google first.

Well they aren't open on Sunday and the shops back home in Colorado aren't open on Monday either.... Bizarre depends on your perspective... Thanks for the website.

My 'perspective' is that Sunday is a holiday and Monday is a normal working day...as for Colorado, no wonder the States has gone to the wall with shops being closed on Mondays :bah:

My 'perspective' is that Sunday is a holiday and Monday is a normal working day...as for Colorado, no wonder the States has gone to the wall with shops being closed on Mondays :bah:

And all the winging Brits I know who go back to England HATE it and can't wait to get out.....

Edited by rmicheald

And all the winging Brits I know who go back to England HATE it and can't wait to get out.....

<deleted>??

Have a nice day, and if I were you I would call the shop first, they might be closed today.

:cheesy:

how can a simple question turn into a slanging match so fast???? lots of mityon but all will be open Monday. often wonder why a buddist country choose a christain day for its weekly day off. :huh:

some winging brits go back to Scotland,Wales, and Northern Ireland not just England, but yes its a great place to be born and make some dosh then get the hell out, not to bad a placee to be when need hospital and when to old to take care of yourself.

we dont have the option of Florida, California, Carolina etc to move to :mellow: still there always LOS :P

how can a simple question turn into a slanging match so fast???? lots of mityon but all will be open Monday. often wonder why a buddist country choose a christain day for its weekly day off. :huh:

some winging brits go back to Scotland,Wales, and Northern Ireland not just England, but yes its a great place to be born and make some dosh then get the hell out, not to bad a placee to be when need hospital and when to old to take care of yourself.

we dont have the option of Florida, California, Carolina etc to move to :mellow: still there always LOS :P

Some of us Americans don't have the option of moving to California either. To expensive now! :(

And yes, amazing how a simple question turns into a slug fest.