Mr Peak Steak Chef

rakchaingmai

I have been going to a really good thai restaurant everyday in Jed yod called Mr peak steak restaurant it's just past 7/11 on the left opposite where there is a big plot of empty land i have tried most things on the menu and the steak is the worst but the thai food is really made well and for 25-30 baht it's really good also the spaghetti carbonara is really good for 39 baht not watery sauce really made well for the price anyway that is my tip to share with TV i hope some of you members go try it as it is the best thai food around in the jed yod area i have no association with the place at all just a happy customer.

The thai food is really good i eat there everyday sorry about the directions as you are coming from chang khain go over the road though the traffic lights down past the 7-11 it's about 100 m on your left.

It's just that i think the steak at franco thais is the best thats all.

It's just the restaurant is called peak steak chef that's all the title is misleading .

The thai food is really good i eat there everyday sorry about the directions as you are coming from chang khain go over the road though the traffic lights down past the 7-11 it's about 100 m on your left.

It's just that i think the steak at franco thais is the best thats all.

It's just the restaurant is called peak steak chef that's all the title is misleading .

Can you make the directions clearer....

from huay kaew at the juntion where you can see dunkin donuts ahead of you turn right on to canal road get to the first traffic lights turn right into ched yod at the first traffic lights drive past the steak buffet past the video shop on your right keep going past the 7/11 it's about 100 m on your left opposite the empty plot of land it has a red sign outside and a few tables .