25 Churches Now In Khao Lak

Duangta

"The new believers immediately began to throw away their idols and the bones of their ancestors. This led to quite a battle in the heavenlies where the teams experienced a lot of spiritual oppression, but people are getting cleaned up and delivered from these bondages"

Found this on the internet, sounds like something from the 16th Century, not February of this year.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has become ridiculous!!!

I am not trying to pick a fight, but why do you think it has become ridiculous? These guys haven't said anything new.

That's exactly what I mean! Re-reading the post it just seems to go round and round, it's not going anywhere...

ps maybe ridiculous was a bit strong. Sorry...

I am not trying to pick a fight, but why do you think it has become ridiculous? These guys haven't said anything new.

That's exactly what I mean! Re-reading the post it just seems to go round and round, it's not going anywhere...

I see what you are saying. There is a fine line between discussion and just giving opinions. So, people find the thread for the first time and want to express their opinion, that's all. I think the discussion here ended a long time ago, anyway.

I see what you are saying. There is a fine line between discussion and just giving opinions. So, people find the thread for the first time and want to express their opinion, that's all. I think the discussion here ended a long time ago, anyway.

Agreeamundo!!!

Agreeamundo!!!

Watch your grammer now, we wouldn't want someone mistaking you for a Yank now would we? :o

• 2 weeks later...

Theological discussions generally do because logic and reason cannot easily be reconciled with something so irrational as blind faith.

The absurdity of modern religions is that their current orthodoxy requires a belief founded upon canons allegedly scribed by scholars motivated by nothing save their fidelity to the " truth ". Unfortunately, 1600 years of socio political maneuvering by Mother Church in preserving its power base would suggest otherwise.

I take comfort in the knowledge that had the Nazis succeeded in establishing their 3rd Reich some dotty Christian sect in 500 years would be proselytising their faith based on a Bible incorporating strictures from Mein Kampf.

Is it John who said " Jesus wept "