Classified Sites

Soi Sauce

What is wrong with classified sites in Thailand.

I try to get into TV classified and all I get is a line saying ,"we have x,000 adverisers," but no ads are visible.

Also, on craigs list, how on earth do you contact the advertisers?

Any help appreciated.

Moved to General topics.

Hi

I've bought and sold from ads on the TV classifieds and Craigslist with no problem in the past, so I have to assume it's a problem with your computer. Have you tried to see classifieds from another computer, not yours? Could be something simply, clean your cache, cookies, etc..

I just opened another tab and went right to TV classifieds, so probably your computer. Hope this helps.

Thai visa classifieds are impossible to browse on firefox for mac (shame on the webmaster!), I use Safari just to be able to browse them, that could be the reason.

I can browser with Firefox on Mac. Do you have any extensions installed in Firefox?

Thai visa classifieds are impossible to browse on firefox for mac (shame on the webmaster!), I use Safari just to be able to browse them, that could be the reason.

I can browser with Firefox on Mac. Do you have any extensions installed in Firefox?

Weird, I just have adblock and never seen any other site bothered by this extension, that must be something else.

Edited by snoother

Weird, I just have adblock and never seen any other site bothered by this extension, that must be something else.

turn off your adblocker and you can see the ads.

No problems from me mac running firefox, safari at work or my pc running IE or ff at home. Shoot it even work on my bb now using opera.

Anyways, unless you are looking for a 42sqm studio to rent for 20 K a month, you won't be missing much in there :)

No problems from me mac running firefox, safari at work or my pc running IE or ff at home. Shoot it even work on my bb now using opera.

Anyways, unless you are looking for a 42sqm studio to rent for 20 K a month, you won't be missing much in there :)

If you click on the category that interest you you won't have to look at property ads ;)

Can Not find Hua Hin, or that area on the TV Classifieds site search list.

Are Hua Hin Classifieds under another name ? There is no Cha Am either.

The region is by province, in this case Prachuap Khiri Khan province. Example - House to rent Prachuap Khiri Khan. Hua Hin shows up.

Cha Am is in the Phetchaburi province. Example - Houses for sale

The above based on 'Advanced Search'

With chrome, I am only running the no-ad block for the thaivisa classifieds...

Just because it's always amazing me to see how people defined a "brand new designed flat with trendy furniture"...

It seems like they stopped reading -if even they ever did- Architectural Digest, in the early 70's. cool.gif