Busness'S For Sale In Pattaya

terrychris

I was looking thru some online classifieds to look for businesses that are currently selling in Pattaya.

The usual bars for sale,many Irish bars,and visa offices for some reason,but also saw not one but 2 jetski businesses for sale in Pattaya.

Is 5 million baht with 8 jetskis,rent to the maritime authority,turn over is 400,000 baht a month.

So this month its irish bars,visa services and jet ski business;s for sale.

I really do fancy enquiring more about the jetski business,anyone fancyforming a consortium,by the way the owners details were all in farang names so it seems farangs may be the owners.

yes somebody pointed that advert out to me. couple ( everything ) of things seem a bit odd.

it mentions 8 ski and 3 employees. just how would u get them from bali hai pier to the beach and recover them at the end of the day.?

why would anyone want to sell a business for 4.5 million when they are collecting 400,000 plus a month?

how would u get any money off the staff who judging by most of them on the beach are hardly trustworthy?

and how long would u be in business for before immigration showed up?

how long would it be before u are swimming with the fishes if immigration was having a busy day?

im currently business advisor (emeritus)

ive had 30 years exxperience in selling businesses ( 4 years in bkk and 26 years in usa)

im currently on a retirement visa so can only give you free advice

if interested u can call me at 081-436-2454 or you can email me at <email removed, use PM function instead>

good luck in your search!

"POW"

Edited by metisdead
Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.

Ok.. look at this way...

You are a farang living in Thailand with an established business, making a profit with a high turnover.....you have to ask yourself why would such a person then sell this business... easy enough to hire a reliable manager to runs things for about 30k a month if wanted to take things easy..

I would have thought that a farang trying to compete with the Thais running in the jet ski business is not going to get very far.

24 hours, stabbed, shot and jet skis and house burned to the ground.

spot on lol

then the pattaya mail DEPRESSED FRANG KILLS HIMSELF AND BURNS DOWN HOUSE