Looking For Long Term Car Rental

chiang mai

We're going to be staying in Chiang Mai from the 15th of August for about six months and we're looking for a sensibly priced car rental - prefer a small automatic, nothing fancy but with decent insurance, any clues or pointers? I've tried Avis which seems to be the cheapest of the big name rental agencies and they quote Baht 19,000 per month which I think is just a tad high, options anyone? Thanks in advance

http://www.journeycnx.com/carrent.php

You might try these people ; handily located next to Art Cafe at the top end of Thapae Road. I've rented a few times from them with few problems so long as you keep your wits about you. But that applies to all companies.

Their pomotional daily rate of 588baht (so,17,640 baht for 30 days ; there wouldn't be a monthly one) has some odd conditions attached but they might suit you as you're not here., It can only be booked by email,in advance and all money paid up front.

I wonder if any TV member has rented using this attractive scheme. I think I'll have a go myself even though it doesn't seem to be quite 100% pukka.