• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 26

Famous Singer Tik Shiro Involved in Fatal Bangkok Car Accident, Two Dead

2. 0

Survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Awarded Nobel Peace Prize for Nuclear Disarmament

3. 0

Controversy Surrounds Guardian Review of Oct 7 Documentary on Hamas Massacre

4. 0

Unlikely Justice for Victims of Novichok Poisoning, Says Former PM Theresa May

5. 0

The Growing Influence of the US Far Right on Ireland's Extremist Movements

6. 0

Boris Johnson Hints at Potential Return to Front-Line Politics

7. 0

Pro-Palestinian ‘mob-rule tactics’ Force Postponement of Braverman’s Cambridge Speech

8. 0

Taylor Swift Donates $5 Million to Hurricane Relief Efforts

9. 0

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

10. 0

DeSantis Pushes Back on Climate Change’s Role in Stronger Storms

11. 0

German Politician Calls for Ban on Greta Thunberg Over Pro-Palestinian Protest Involvement

12. 0

U.S. Seeks to Weaken Hezbollah’s Grip on Lebanon Amid Israeli Offensive

13. 0

YouTuber and BBC Star Yung Filly Arrested in Australia Over Alleged Hotel Rape

Bangkok Bank Internet Access

Hi,

I opened an account with Bangkok Bank up in Chiang Rai province in June of this year. Whilst doing so I signed up for the internet banking facility.

In due course, the letter arrived at my wife's house with one part of the code needed to access the service.

I'm still waiting for the email containing the other part!

I'm currently in the UK, does anyone have any contact details that I can use to chase this up?

Cheers,

Biff

You need to call the Bangkok Bank call center at 1333. You will then need to get through to the right section by various numbers 2, 6, 1 and 4. But once you get through to speak to someone in person they will sort it for you.

Believe me; I had the same type of problem as you !

You need to call the Bangkok Bank call center at 1333. You will then need to get through to the right section by various numbers 2, 6, 1 and 4. But once you get through to speak to someone in person they will sort it for you.

Same thing happened to me years ago. I had clearly entered my Email address on the application, but BB made a typo when entering it into their system. Therefore, when the email was sent I never got it. Called 1333, discussed the problem, we found the typo in their system (they entered an E were an R was suppose to be entered), they generated a new code to my corrected email address and then I was able to log on.

Also recommend you check your Spam folder. For example, I use a gmail.com address and then download/upload email using my Outlook email client. But several times a month I log onto the web version of Gmail to check the Spam folder...almost always some Spam in my Gmail Spam folder but there are sometimes some valid emails.

Edited by Pib

Thanks for the replies :)

I'm in London at the moment, so would like to avoid calling BB in Thailand :)

(Daveroc, PM sent :) )

I've checked the spam folder daily, I think it's possible that the email address may not have made the transition from the form to the system correctly :)

Same thing happened to me years ago. I had clearly entered my Email address on the application, but BB made a typo when entering it into their system. Therefore, when the email was sent I never got it. Called 1333, discussed the problem, we found the typo in their system (they entered an E were an R was suppose to be entered), they generated a new code to my corrected email address and then I was able to log on.

Also recommend you check your Spam folder. For example, I use a gmail.com address and then download/upload email using my Outlook email client. But several times a month I log onto the web version of Gmail to check the Spam folder...almost always some Spam in my Gmail Spam folder but there are sometimes some valid emails.

When i opened account @ bangkok bank, about 10 months ago, they show you the screen they type everything in to double-check the spelling.

I believe i did the internet banking via atm and form at the bank. Bring the laptop and internet with you. TMB had a situation where the passport # was not accepted in their system. Went back to the opening branch and they called customer support, after I walked them through the steps on their computer to see the error I was getting.

Yeah they showed me the screen too. I'm not sure why the email didn't arrive. I don't have a laptop :)

They told me it would arrive in 3 maybe 4 weeks (it's an 'upcountry branch!) and indeed, the letter did arrive at my wife's house about 3 weeks after the account had been opened.

I since returned to the UK and waited for the email, which never came.

But it has now, thanks to daveroc :) and I have access to my account via bualuang ibanking :)

<br />As a member of BBL staff working with Expat clients, if you would care to PM me we can get further detail and endeavour to sort the matter.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

is there actually such a service from Bangkokbank?

And do they happen to speak English? and provide answers to questions?

Wondering where to get that

<br />As a member of BBL staff working with Expat clients, if you would care to PM me we can get further detail and endeavour to sort the matter.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

As daveroc said, send him a PM

<br /><br /><br />

As daveroc said, send him a PM

I can definitely vouch for Dave, he is employed by Bangkok Bank. As he said his role is to help Expats. I am IT & Stategy so I get involved when required. But Dave is the guy to go to for this type of question. Thanks

Ian

Thanks for that Ian.

I can vouch for him too. When you send the PM to Dave, you can include your email address, then when he replies to you, you will see that it's a Bangkok Bank email address.

Another way of knowing that he's for real, is when what he says will happen......... happens :)

Also, I didn't have to give him any of my account details, other than my name and the branch it was opened at.

Edited by bifftastic