Postage From Los To Uk

I need to post a 15kg parcel back to the UK from LoS, could someone suggest the best approach. Should I go to the post office or go the DHL route? I'm in no hurry to get the parcel back, even a few weeks would be fine. Thanks...

Edited by GingerLing

An International Parcel (to Uk) via the Post office will be around 6200 baht, EMS Express service around 6900

I would think DHL etc will be considerably higher and therefore recommend the Thai Post Office.

Edited by CharlieH

Crockery via the post? You'll need 15kg of shock absorbent packing to give the stuff even a fighting chance of making it intact.

Exactly, the crockery is about 6-7kg, the rest wasgoing to be 200yards of bubble wrap and a cast iron cage! I am taking a chance.

An International Parcel (to Uk) via the Post office will be around 6200 baht, EMS Express service around 6900

I would think DHL etc will be considerably higher and therefore recommend the Thai Post Office.

Thanks Charlie, I'll check out the Post Office as you suggest.

Hi Ginger,

i can get this to the UK through our companies DHL account. This would go Air Freight and would take 3 -4 days. The cost would be 4556 baht, although you would be liable for any import duties owed. Feel free to PM me for more details. thanks.

Andy

Andy, thats a very kind offer, much appriciated, I'll PM you now.