Newish Hotel Option In Or Around 2Nd Road To 3Rd Road

SGD

I haven't needed to book a hotel room at a hotel in Pattaya for donkeys and now I need one for a few days later this month. The trouble is that I just don't have my finger on the pulse for this nowadays.

Budget is up to a couple of grand but for that I'd want a decent hotel, newish and not some old place with delusions of grandeur. I don't want to walk up umpteen floors so I guess a lift is a must unless low rise. I would need to see it on the net beforehand so internet presence would be a definite.

As for the room itself, I don't need to luxury but a decent shower is a must as are some decent towels. Soi Buakhow baht busters are probably not going to cut mustard. Decent and clean bed as well, minimum cable TV and not some crumby 1990s portable. Aircon a must.

I've looked over the LK group offerings and they seem fairly decent with some in ok locations. I don't know much else apart from the old timers so please throw up some offerings and advice. Thanks.

Tried but most sub links busted, as is the special offers page and all the photos ones. Also no immediate booking and a website stuck in the dark ages. Typically Thai thought process IMHO.

So thanks but a no go due to their crass stupidity.

Edit - looked elsewhere but prices for this month start around Bt2200/2400/2900 for basic up to Bt3500 for a jacuzzi room. Not sure if I think it was ever worth that much.

Building work all day, noisy too, and charging a few hundred an hour for internet is a pi55 take.(Trip Advisor / Agoda)

Edited by SGD

Try Areca Lodge in Soi Diana Inn,the new Evergreen wing is real nice and around 1800 per night....plasmas,etc.......

Always stay there and no complaints......

Is that Evergreen as in Eva Air Evergreen ?

Try Areca Lodge in Soi Diana Inn,the new Evergreen wing is real nice and around 1800 per night....plasmas,etc.......

Is that Evergreen as in Eva Air Evergreen ?

No,its just what they called their new wing,they have the Areca wing,Corona and the Evergreen....its the newest and nicest,tho the rest is also very nice too....google and check it out....

I didn't know they made plasmas that small

http://www.arecalodge.com/image/luxury2.jpg

Looks like a 26" or maybe a 32" at a push. Who would put that in a new room instead of at least a 40/42" ?

Cheers for the heads up about the new wing though. Great location.

I didn't know they made plasmas that small

http://www.arecalodg...age/luxury2.jpg

Looks like a 26" or maybe a 32" at a push. Who would put that in a new room instead of at least a 40/42" ?

Cheers for the heads up about the new wing though. Great location.

Welcome,great location and facilites agreed.....however,id imagine that a 32" plasma in Pattaya is the last thing on most peoples minds...;-)

Im sure they are 32"s...dont quote me on that tho...enjoy.....

I

This hotel is new and nice.......

http://www.natureviewpattaya.com/

The classic example of not getting someone unfamiliar with your website and product to test drive it before you sign it off as complete.

Dodgy website with, unbelievably, no map, no address and no directions !

Utter madness !

True.. I just noticed that... But at least it has telephone number...

For reference the Nature View hotel gps is here. 12.927335,100.883634

For the money it is a nice hotel AND if you are going to Pattaya by car it has an underground car park.