Online Top-Up Of Mobile Phones Via Siam Commerce Bank (Scb)

Online top-up of mobile phones via Siam Commerce Bank (SCB)

1. It is no longer possible to top-up mobile phones online via SCB without first registering the number(s) to your a/c at any branch.

2. To do so you will need Passport & bank book (& wife if language is a problem).

3. You do NOT need to report to your parent branch!

4. SCB in Fishermens village know what to do but other branches (in my experience) have yet to be informed. The procedure takes about 20 mins.

Thank You Dave for the heads up.

I don't know where this info came from, I have 3 sims and none registered at SCB the top up is via Scbeasy and as it says you will get a sms with a code back to your original phone that is registered. So I can top up anyone phone if I want.

Edited by John 1

Joe not sure what you mean by bonus (dtac) but you can pay dtac (happy).

if you buy a 500thb top up card, dtac used to give free 50thb, now i think it is 30thb. may not be much but you don't get anything with lower denominations, or other service providers afaik.

can just get a top up card from 7/11. seems a bit silly for the bank to do this. because all that time registering. might awswell just puchase in family or 7/11 with 1 every 50 meters there is no shortage of them. they also have machines out side the stores where u can purchase with coin

can just get a top up card from 7/11. seems a bit silly for the bank to do this. because all that time registering. might awswell just puchase in family or 7/11 with 1 every 50 meters there is no shortage of them. they also have machines out side the stores where u can purchase with coin

You mean leave the bar? ohmy.gif

As the topic name mentions : ON LINE. Not through an ATM machine, but of what I understand through on line banking with SCB.

oh right. understood. never tried online might have ago now and top up my credit. or maybe i should give people a rest from my voice :D

It still works using SCB internet on-line banking, I just topped up my and my sons dtac cards and none of those numbers are registered with SCB. Might be that one can't top up a new number without registering them - both of those I topped up are "previously known top up numbers"

Edited by lom

Top up to any number is still available as is easy pass for the expresway. maybe confusion about transfers to other banks that you need to receive the OTP via sms to a registered number that requires the procedure as in OP to activate an added account, a the case has always been.