"drug" Thread Closed

meemiathai

I remember threats about bank accounts offshore to avoid tax in the homeland.

I remember threats about prostitution (bar ladies) in thailand.

I rem. threats about panthip placa bootleg software.

Both illegal first everywhere, second only in thailand

No pressure, no secret agenda, no need to look silly. Threads with illegal topics have historically always been closed down.  :D

:o

I didn't see murder topics being closed.

Anyway, not pushing any further.

Thanks.

I remember threats about bank accounts offshore to avoid tax in the homeland.

I remember threats about prostitution (bar ladies) in thailand.

I rem. threats about panthip placa bootleg software.

Both illegal first everywhere, second only in thailand

Well, if you've been awake over the last year or so you will have certainly noticed that topics regarding prostitution are not welcome here and soon get closed down and redirected (generally by myself)

You might have also noticed that topics regarding pireted software, warez and illegal file shareing sites also get closed down quickly and offending links removed, this is generally done by our very own cdnvic.

As for tax dodgers, and illegal avoidance of tax in other countries, they certainly should be closed down, but as we moderators are only human its plausable that some have been overlooked/missed. Feel free to use the "Report this thread" button should you see anything that violates the laws of Thailand or other countries, if you do not feel comfortable using that method, feel free to PM a link to one of the moderators online at the time.

We run a clean ship here H90, if thats not to your likeing, may i suggest you use google to find yourself a forum more suited to your tastes, The World Wide Web is a very large place, and i'm confident you can find something that will appeal to you.

Now unless anyones got anything constructive to add to this thread, i'll close it down?

What say all of you?

I shut it down after two warnings because it was turning into an endless loop of flaming. If there's little discussion going on other than several posters fighting with each other then the thread is no longer viable.

cv

Don't feel bad, "boring" threads are closed also.  :D

Well, since the Gent is no longer posting, we are going through a relatively 'good' period devoid of 'boring' topics! :D

You mean "Tornado"? :o

That's our Boy! :D

Who unfortunately nobody has seen hide nor hair of, i do hope he is ok :D

I think its time Torny came back, after all, who hasn't mate a <deleted> of himself drunk or even been out of order, and no one seems to know the full story on what happened. Shame that it was blown up and exposed on a TV thread, LC should have dealt with that privately.

Torny, I know your reading this, time to step back into the fold dude.

The drugs thread was wildy off topic, not going anywhere, I understand its closure, very surprised it wasn't shut down before.

I think its time Torny came back, after all, who hasn't mate a <deleted> of himself drunk or even been out of order, and no one seems to know the full story on what happened.  Shame that it was blown up and exposed on a TV thread, LC should have dealt with that privately.

Torny, I know your reading this, time to step back into the fold dude.

The drugs thread was wildy off topic, not going anywhere, I understand its closure, very surprised it wasn't shut down before.

I agree - I've offered to have a few pints with him, but sadly no response. :D Anyways Torny I mean what I say - drop me a PM!!! :o

Britmav... What say about a poll....

Should Torny come back

options...

Yes right now

or

Yes as soon as possible.

I miss his posts (and as you well know, I can relate eto drunken postings)

What say you?