"drug" Thread Closed

meemiathai

track record aint great scampy,

What have I done wrong?

Overposted a few times, irritated a couple of hamptons, and not taken life as seriously as some - I haven't got the time to be a moderator anyway and it would be no fun as I'd have to change my nick, my avatar, my entire online persona and start a whole new character which would most likely have to be formal.

Why would I want to sit in a high chair at the side of a swimming pool with a whistle round my neck when I can be froliking in the water with everyone else and occasionally getting the whistle blown at me for dive bombing or pulling someone's trunks down.

what happened over at AE?

What, accident & emergency?

Ask The Moog. :o

I think its time Torny came back, after all, who hasn't mate a <deleted> of himself drunk or even been out of order, and no one seems to know the full story on what happened.  Shame that it was blown up and exposed on a TV thread, LC should have dealt with that privately.

Does this thread still exist?

Sounds way too interesting to be still around! :o

Edited by Judge

Torny, I know your reading this, time to step back into the fold dude.

Agreed... c'mon mate... come back and say g'day.

:D

The drugs thread was wildy off topic, not going anywhere, I understand its closure, very surprised it wasn't shut down before.

Absolutely :o

And Scampy... nice description of your frolics and welcome back. :D

track record aint great scampy,

What have I done wrong?

Overposted a few times, irritated a couple of hamptons, and not taken life as seriously as some - I haven't got the time to be a moderator anyway and it would be no fun as I'd have to change my nick, my avatar, my entire online persona and start a whole new character which would most likely have to be formal.

Why would I want to sit in a high chair at the side of a swimming pool with a whistle round my neck when I can be froliking in the water with everyone else and occasionally getting the whistle blown at me for dive bombing or pulling someone's trunks down.

what happened over at AE?
What, accident & emergency?

Ask The Moog. :D

Scampy got the arse ... that's what happened. :o