Frame Shop

Lobo4819

Changklan Rd - go past Chiang Mai Land (on your right) and a few hundred yards up on the left is a framing shop - usually has pictures in window and outside.

Ive used this shop on Chang Klan a few times for my wife's cross stitches. Very good service and always a good job

Changklan Rd - go past Chiang Mai Land (on your right) and a few hundred yards up on the left is a framing shop - usually has pictures in window and outside.

Ive used this shop on Chang Klan a few times for my wife's cross stitches. Very good service and always a good job

Your wife's? wink.gif........yep, they always did a good job for mine too. biggrin.gif

Frame shops abound right around the corner from Bud's Ice Cream on Bamrung Rat Rd. I've used them all and never been disappointed.

i have used these shops also and find their work to be excellent, prices great and service times are fantastic.

I agree 100% good price professional service and always ready on date given for pick up.