Custom Polo Shirts

Penkoprod

Anyone know where to get polo shirts with a small embroidered custom logo done?

Any large town/city will do. Not so keen on online, though, as i like to see what i am *actualy* getting prior to paying for things in Thailand.

Got a quote from a company in my home country....over £120 a pop, unless i buy in bulk of 250+, and even then it dont come down that much, percentage wise.

Thee MUST be somewhere in the kingdom that does them for a reasonable price.

Penkoprod

Not quite sure if this is what you had in mind. I use a place in MBK that puts your design or words on to clothing, baseball caps etc using their computer aided embroidery machines? Not expensive. If it sounds like what you need they are on the floor directly below the cinema floor not far from the escalators going up to the cinema.

Edited by roamer

Various malls have what 'roamer' uses. I also use one located in Tesco Samui. I pretty much do one offs which I design myself in photoshop and take the files along with me on a memory stick. I get my website address on the front and a design on the back 300x300 in up to three colours. I use their own polo shirts which are very good quality and a heavier material than your average t-shirt. If a thin material is used, the backing of the embroidery tends to make the shirt go out of shape. Cost pershirt is 700 Baht but as I said, they are one offs for the most part. If I get 5 made the price goes down to 500 Baht.

Although the machine is automated, the skill of the operator is paramount if you are using your own designs as it has to be manually converted from the image you supply to a format the machine can use. It's not simply a question of providing a jpeg or bmp and off it goes. Find out which format the operator would rather work with and provide that. I have had around 100 made over the last couple of years and have been happy with every single one. Try to keep to outlines as much as you can as large blocks of colour tend to deform the shirt. Hope this helps. I have a couple of pictures which I can PM you, I think it would break house rules regarding advertising if I posted them on the open forum.

I have used the embroidery shop in MBK with great success. It's called Seven Sisters and it is in the first hallway to the right coming down from the movie theaters. You can shop at Export Shop and buy first rate polo shirts for 250 baht and take them to embroider shop. They have a huge book of designs and will set up the patch for you.

P