Child Friendly (Int )School Bangkok

flakes

Hi We are looking for a child friendly ( international )school in Bangkok...

We have one son who is 8 years old now....he speaks eng thai dutch...

We looking for a child friendly int or semi int school..in Bangkok or in nice subburb of bangkok

our first choice would be some school folowing the Montissori principals..

I seen some Montessori schools in Bangkok but most of them go only till the child reaches 6 years.Does anyone know a nice montesori school that goes till the age of 16years for example?

school fees mid range...

Are biggest point is need be nice place where kids enjoy to go to...

not so strict and or over serious sports arts creativity music just as important as other subjects

Please let me know if such a school exist in Bangkok ..

Flakes

Check out the Srivikorn School English Programme

http://www.srivikorn.ac.th /svk_web /index_eng.asp

Instruction is in English and Thai, fees are resonable (58,000 Baht/semester)

Located on Sukhumvit Road near Ekkamai BTS station

Yes i just saw their website does look like child friendly school..We will visit this school too,but i hope others can give other suggestions aswell...

price level may also be higher then this school ..

Yes ok thanks you ,

i will put this school on my list too...I tried enter the admission section but was blocked somehow with password not working on their website..

Does this school have and international and a bilangual program? what about the school fees pro term and how many terms///

Try British Columbia International. West side of Bangkok. I have 2 girls in the Thai part. Seems like an easy going place for learning.

Okay thanks for more reccomendations...

We will see the websites and make contact with these schools..

Sofar not really see More montessori hight schools in bkk..?

Let me know about any kind of child friendly laid back school system in bkk..

greetings,

Flakes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know whether you've settled your schooling options, but check out jwmontessori.com where there's a Montessori program for pre-schoolers and a home school program for kids up to 12. The set-up is very child-oriented and it has very nice facilities and materials (check out the photos on the website.)

I don't know whether you've settled your schooling options, but check out jwmontessori.com where there's a Montessori program for pre-schoolers and a home school program for kids up to 12. The set-up is very child-oriented and it has very nice facilities and materials (check out the photos on the website.)

This really interesting thanks for your post...it would be the first school in bkk offering something as an montessori program for 6-12 years..i just send that school an email because i would like to know if my son can join an home study group...My child really needs to be arround other children so i hope something comes out of this initiative..

flakes