Political Debate

Guest IT Manager

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgie--thanks for the kind words. (I promise all of you, I didn't write his comments, but appreciate them nonetheless)! :o

IT M, Dr. PP - Do you think this thread has about run it's course? Seems like it's sort of wound down a bit.. About the Bear Pit, is it going to be a section like General, or is just going to be one thread where all political discussions would be placed? I'm hoping it would be an entire section, which would allow us to place several unique threads (without getting them all mixed up--just like "Thailand Expat Forum -> General -> General topics" is now).

Membrane

Membrane is, by far, the most intelligent person on this board. He is the only person who is actually trying to debate in an intelligent, logical way, including me. When I see that admin is letting the America-baiters call names and present a bunch of unsubstantiated, politically correct rumors as "evidence", the first thing that I am going to do is lower myself to their level.

You got to be kidding right ? you bring nothing of substance but political lines from the Bush propaganda, and so does Membrane. Your logic makes as much sense as a 2year old. Any critique of Bush or the US becomes for you, a personal attack or an illogic statement. There is no possible debate with you or Membrane and that's a fact. Like your beloved leader, you don't accept criticism and you will throw a tantrum when you don't have it your way with your critiques. Grow-up Georgie-Porgie, you can't be older than a young 18yr old with a lot of hormones.

In the meantime, I don't think that any of the "liberal" commies bastards like myself on this board will try to engage you in any serious debate, as obviously you have been pre-programmed to recite the same thing over and over again and don't have the necessary knowledge to understand or replies any of our "liberal" posts.

Good luck in your little perfect world.

Nope. You are 100% incorrect. The U.S. goes to great lengths to NOT kill innocent lives. Serious work and serious money has gone into refining weapons that are meant to target the enemy, not innocent lives. That's not to say there have been mistakes, because there have been.

The subject of this threat is "Political Debate, Yes or No"

I see some votes in the poll still coming in.

Most of the postings are a bit off topic, but perhaps highly amusing and educational. I mean words like "cantankerous", this is education for non-English-mother-tongues.

The best contribution so far, an avatar and a nice gif-file. Keep it coming.

As for the quote I use? Believe this statement is correct and touched me most. But wouldn't it be fairer, not to attack at all? I still maintain, nobody asked GWB to go to the Iraq.

As for the accuracy of the refined weapons. Congratulations, however, there are some problems. Just before the attack, as example, the CIA did locate Saddam via cellphone postioning. The problem was, the Iraqi phone system was not as accurate as the weapons that went than some 1-200 meters off target. Sorry, for the collateral damage but 'it is your mistake that the phones are not so accurate'.

LOL

Butterfly,

I now definitely have to agree with the person that said that you are an idiot. In your case it's no insult, it's a sad fact. :o

This is my new all-purpose answer for Butterfly. It must be OK with admin because when it was directed towards Membrane, it was left on the board.

I think the difference here is when you keep repeating it 10 times, it becomes a pattern and not a single event

Don't think for a minute we can't tell the difference.