All White Clothes? (Light Fabric, Long Sleeve)

Yelly

I have a meditation practice booked starting this coming Friday, and I am required to have the all-white clothing for the duration of my stay. I need long-sleeve tops and long-sleeve pants, not see-through and white, plain. Does anyone have ANY idea where I find these clothes? I haven't been able to find them anywhere. annoyed.gif

Many thanks to whomever can point me in the right direction! jap.gif

The people who you booked the meditation with should know................shouldn't they? unsure.gif

It's at Doi Suthep. Contact before the course is minimal, as it is donation-based.

Thanks for your help.

Perhaps try Warorot, I imagine the long fisherman trousers and loose Northern style shirts would be acceptable.

I don't find myself near Warorot too often. Do you know that they have all-white in these styles? I appreciate the help....I just find Warorot overwhelming and try to avoid it when possible. If it's my only option, no problem...I'll brave it!

The people who you booked the meditation with should know................shouldn't they? unsure.gif

It's at Doi Suthep. Contact before the course is minimal, as it is donation-based.

Thanks for your help.

Then I'd follow Lady Heather's advice.

try the ground floor at kaad suan kaew, in the area between the mall and the hotel where handicrafts etc are sold. i've bought clothes for meditation there before. another option is to stop by one of the shops around town that has the gift packages of monk supplies pre-wrapped in yellow plastic buckets. those places sometimes have layman's clothes for sale.

try the ground floor at kaad suan kaew, in the area between the mall and the hotel where handicrafts etc are sold. i've bought clothes for meditation there before. another option is to stop by one of the shops around town that has the gift packages of monk supplies pre-wrapped in yellow plastic buckets. those places sometimes have layman's clothes for sale.

Thank you so much. I wondered if the monk supply stores would have them. I will try Kaad Suan Kaew, also. jap.gif

There is a shop across the street from Duang Tawan Centara hotel on Loi Kroh that sells loose-fitting cotton clothing for ladies. They have a section of all-white clothing. Also, I seem to recall seeing an all-white clothing store in one of the lower floors of Central Airport Plaza. It was a kiosk-type store set up in the hallway. I don't recall seeing it lately, though.