Xbox 360 Slim Modded

abhi2k10

Hi all,

Can anybody please tell me where I can get a Modded Xbox 360 Slim (Black) in Bangkok? I don't want the Kinect sensor and it would be better if its pre modded. Also, If anyone can mention the approx price it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

Pantip, 12500 baht.

If you update dashboard to something newer than 12.635, you can't play games because it reflashes the dvd drive.

So, I bought a second hand jasper for 6500 baht instead of Slim and I can use kinect with dash 12635 (May 2011).

• 1 month later...

I don't understand wanting to pay that sort of money for a broken console.. You can't take it online/get updates for games... So what's the point, you end up missing out on loads all because you don't want to pay for the games....

the console is not broken at all, you can do the dashboard update, only lately microsoft did a dvd drive firmware update to prepare it to xgd3 dvd, solution reflash the drive after the firmware update.

you can get the update for games no problem, just can't play online and buy the DLC, not a big deal.

gligli glitch should bring the same function as jtag units very soon, we'll be able to enjoy DLC and play on an xlink kai look alike network.