Another Stupid ;-) Question?

JRA

So my great iphone died at the waterfall when it was underwater for too long. I had my iphone for 3 years and it was GREAT but I wanted to get a cheap possibly new phone just for calls and maybe a text her and there.I may return to the US in the next month or 2 and was wondering where any you fine folks think I could buy a new cheap (good value) phone for the basic?I am sold on the Iphone and ipod's in general as they make great products (but their computers are way over priced IMHO)I will probably get a new iphone when I go to Seattle but my 1-2 call is still active and I need a phone for a month or 2? Any suggestions? nokia...Tesco, Big C or somewhere in Kad Saew Kaew (spelling) Kop koon krup

Probably your local Tesco / Big C will have more than enough choice of basic phones.

Everyone has their preference for brands i.e. Nokia, Samsung etc. so that's up to you, they will all be inferior to your iPhone anyway.

Probably your local Tesco / Big C will have more than enough choice of basic phones.

Everyone has their preference for brands i.e. Nokia, Samsung etc. so that's up to you, they will all be inferior to your iPhone anyway.

Yes, but the relief from not having to look at it 24/7 is enormous.wink.gif

Brand new Samsung 690 Baht at most places, especially top floor of Kad Suan Kaew.

Second hand ones too.

Yep! Or you can live big and get the 800 baht Samsung 1150 flip-phone. Rugged little critter.

cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif

yes good one...

Thanks everyone, kop koon krup