Thai PM Yingluck Advised By Her Brother Thaksin To Work Hard

webfact

PM advised by her brother to work hard

news2011-08-09_11-20-26_255408090007_Thaksin.JPG

BANGKOK, 9 August 2011 (NNT) – Ex-Prime Minister Pol Lt-Col Thaksin Shinawatra has advised his sister Yingluck Shinawatra to be patient as well as work hard for the nation, people and the monarchy upon her royal endorsement to be the first female prime minister of Thailand.

Speaking via a telephone interview, Pol Lt-Col Thaksin stated that he had already wished his sister a success after the lower house voted her to be the new prime minister. He said the day when Ms Yingluck was royally endorsed was an auspicious one for her and for Thailand to move forward together.

The ex-prime minister noted that he had already advised Ms Yingluck as her elder brother to be patient against criticisms and problems because the work is tough. He also told her to think thoroughly and focus her attention on working for the country, people and the monarchy with her heart.

Asked about his rumoured involvement with the new cabinet formation, Pol Lt-Col Thaksin brushed off the allegation at once and told the press that everyone coming to meet him has been misunderstood for trying to lobby for cabinet positions.

The ex-prime minister told everyone to wait for the cabinet line-up that Ms Yingluck will officially present to the society soon. He believed that she will have answers to her selection in all positions and admitted that this is a very hard decision for her and the Pheu Thai Party.

Pol Lt-Col Thaksin ended his phone interview that at present he wants Thailand and Thai people to be happy.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2011-08-09 footer_n.gif

More great comments from the super-coach Thaksin, there.

What's his next piece of top advice going to be -- if she gets up early, she will get more work done?

Let's all try to show a little respect for our Dear Leader in absentia. I hope that, in the absence of (Fugitive) Dr.Pol.Lt.Col.Thaksin Shinawatra, Ph.D., his sister can run the country more effectively and get as much out of the people as he managed to.

I hope he also warned her to brush her teeth every day for that million baht smile and to practice her wais often.

Edited by ratcatcher

Taksin tells Yingluck, "Work harder and you'll get the 300 Baht a day I promised in the election."

This ex PM is one of those silly spoiled kids, and a remark to his sister says it all, Him to say that to a Leader of the Thai people, if she was good enough he wouldn't have to advise ---who's next to post , this topic will get more interesting i'm sure.

Edited by ginjag

The ex-prime minister noted that he had already advised Ms Yingluck as her elder brother to be patient against criticisms and problems because the work is tough.

He'll no doubt pass along his hand-sign with the "X" on it to her to hold up at news conferences when inappropriate questions are asked.

First week and already 11 billion baht in family assets returned, I'd say that's some hard work already. Keep up the hard work and get the family's 46 billion baht returned and lower the corporate tax rate. For the poor people, of course.

Edited by DP25