Yah Nee Hospital Bangkok

matthewmadden

Hi,

I am a 24 year old male who has lost 70kg's. I am booked to have a tummy tuck on 14/10/11 at the Yah Nee Hospital with Dr Sanit.

Can anybody PLEASE provide any information about this hospital/doctor? good or bad.

I have only heard good things but wanting to be sure.

Thanks heaps

Matt

Excellent.

My mum moved from ( un-named ) dr. in Bangrumrad which scared the heebee jeebies out of her with un professional conduct to Dr Greechart in Yahnee.

She is flying home tomorrow looking really good and is over the moon.

got more than she bargained for at Yahnee, and had confidence in the surgeon ( who is one of the best in thailand , or up there in the top echelons ).

go for it !! (Yahnee). only complaint is western food is crap......

Edited by skippybangkok

I don't know anything about this specific surgery, but as a hospital Yan Hee is of acceptable standard/quality...clean, efficient, well-equipped etc.

Many Thai visa members and their family members have had surgery there.

Yanhee has fairly good services.

I have never heard anyone call it the best or with the best doctors for anything in Thailand but they do specialize in plastic surgery.

My only complaint is their extremely racist pricing policy.

Once again, there is a separate price list for whites, blacks, browns, yellows and anyone else non-Thai.

Those prices are about double Thai prices.

And the doctors moonlight at their own clinics where prices for Thais are substantially less than at the hospital.

Clinic treatment is substantially less than Yanhee Thai price and Yanhee Thai price is half "foreigner" price.

And the "foreigner" price keeps floating upwards so they are not the great value for money they once were.

I'm sure everyone here already knows that any Thai who can afford it does NOT get surgery in Thailand but goes to Seoul instead.

Yanhee is a safe bet but you should do your homework whether price quoted is truly less than in your home country.

One hospital on Asoke aimed primarily at Thais charges 400% USA prices for the same procedures.

Do not assume any Thai healthcare is cheaper than the USA or Europe.

Edited by plumeria

Yanhee has fairly good services.

My only complaint is their extremely racist pricing policy.

Would agree with that.

The posters in the lift with prices for i.e. nose jobs and other procedures, have the prices listed in Thai numerals.

No one in thailand uses the thai numerals except for government ( even then not always ), and places which are trying to lessen the impact of double pricing strategy.

but.......... compared to Oz, still cheap, and the Dr / service was great

My wife went in for breast implants a few years ago. She caught a bad infection during the surgery and was very ill. They ended up taking the infected side back out. She was so pissed off that she got them to remove the other one.

The doctor gave her half the money back and made her sign something saying she wouldn't sue them!

Personally, I would never go near the place again. However looking at the other posts it looks like we were a bit unlucky.