I Lost A Dog

Just a funny one. We lost a cat a couple of years back. He was away 5 days. I was lounging watching tv. I heard a Meow, and he appears from the kitchen. He runs up my legs and body. Nose to nose and the worlds biggest leach in his nose. There was some string round his neck.

since all whats been going on the last few weeks and the posts by tv members i have managed to convert my dog[see avatar] from an outdoor dog to sleeping with me indoors,he sleeps well,me and mrs take it in turns to stay with him downstairs.next we will try and get him to sleep upstairs.

since all whats been going on the last few weeks and the posts by tv members i have managed to convert my dog[see avatar] from an outdoor dog to sleeping with me indoors,he sleeps well,me and mrs take it in turns to stay with him downstairs.next we will try and get him to sleep upstairs.

@Meatboy: That's a good idea! You never know what could happen to your buddy, not only by the dog thieves for the trade, but also by some Thaivisa members who oviously hate dogs for what they are :-(