Multiple Entries To Cambodia

I am planning to make multiple trips to Cambodia within a 30 day period.

If I obtain a business visa on arrival, I know it is good for 30 days. Can I use the visa for multiple entries, or do I need to get a new visa for each entry?

Both the 30 day tourist and business visas are only single entry.If you extend the business visa while in Cambodia(takes a couple of days) then 6 month or 12 month visas are multiple entry.Cost of extension approx 160USD (6m) or 285USD (12m) You would need to work out if you would save money by getting an extension,it would really depend on how many trips you intend to make,you would also save on used passport pages as well,and of course the time saved on each entry by not needing to make a new application every time.

A 1 Month Business Visa to Cambodia is not a multiple entry visa........... I don`t think 3 Months is either - I`m not 100% sure but the 6 Months Business Visa is definitely multiple entry.

So depending on how many times you need to enter it might be cheaper to extend your visa the first time you arrive - and it will save you a lot of pages in your passport.

A 6 Months Business Visa is approx US$ 150.

Knowing that you need a 6 or 12 month multiple entry visa - is it possible to get a business visa from the Cambodian embassy in Bangkok and, AT THE SAME TIME, get a 6/12 month extension ?

How long can you stay on each visit ?