Mini-bus From Mor Chit Bus...

Thai Chi

I have heard of a mini-bus service operating between the Northern bus terminal and the Southern bus terminal. IE: for passangers comming from the Northern provinces and heading further South (Hua Hin, Phuket etc) Does anybody have any info about this service, costs etc :o

• 2 weeks later...
I have heard of a mini-bus service operating between the Northern bus terminal and the Southern bus terminal. IE: for passangers comming from the Northern provinces and heading further South (Hua Hin, Phuket etc) Does anybody have any info about this service, costs etc :o

There is an information window at the bus station, you can ask them. I would use a taxi, they're cheap. In Bangkok only pay the meter. Hail a passing taxi, the taxi's lurking around hotels, train stations, and bus stations are usually out for more money. Always best to get a passing taxi.

There are lots of cabs in Bangkok. You shouldn't have a problem having the taxis use the meter. It's the law they are supposed to use the meter or get a big fine from the police.

Mini bus to Hua Hin and south leave from Victory monument.

from nortern bus terminal Mor Chit to Sai Tai (Southern Bus Terminal) I catch Orange air con bus or Red none air con bus from local bus station next to Mor Chit Terminal, only caught mini bus at Mor Chit to Pattaya, over priceed.

Mini bus to Hua Hin and south leave from Victory monument.

from nortern bus terminal Mor Chit to Sai Tai (Southern Bus Terminal) I catch Orange air con bus or Red none air con bus from local bus station next to Mor Chit Terminal, only caught mini bus at Mor Chit to Pattaya, over priceed.

You can take an AirCon bus to Pattaya from the Ekamai Bus Station for 110 baht. (You can get to the Ekamai Bus Station by using the Skytrain from a lot of places in Bangkok.)

An AirCon bus to Pattaya will probably be around the same price from the Mor Chit Bus Station.