Links And Referrals To Excellent Legal Help In Los

dseawarrior

I got thinking about this with another thread which discussed farangs doing time at the BKK Hilton,,,

Do people out there know of EXCELLENT legal help -- in case one gets into real trouble in the land of smiles???

Not that I am facing any charges (I am an angel, really! :o )

But, all that aside, can we have some links for very good legal aide in the LOS?

I have been researching thaivisa forum on this issue, but I have not found out any legal resources... (only help in starting businesses or for visa and immigration problems from what I have seen... )

A related issue is regarding torts (lawsuits) in Thailand? I know of many cases of people being cheated or damaged -- quack doctors, etc. But, all I hear is about the general futility of pursuing lawsuits in Thailand and the lack of appropriate "justice." (Mai dong huang; Mai ben rai; etc...)

(or is this maybe why the price of doing a "hit" in Thailand is so very low??? :D )

I do not want to take the law into my own hands. I just want to know how to find excellent legal help that has expertise in the Thai system -- and speaks English, too!

Any comments or links are greatly appreciated.

Moderator: If this forum is not the right one, please steer us in the right direction...

Kawp kuhn jing jing!

dseawarrior

SF and Chiang Mai