My First Youtube Video

Tywais

My first YouTube video is of a design and construction project I initiated at the university, an Induction Heater. My details from the YouTube site:

This is my first attempt at an induction heater. The ultimate purpose will be to make glass capillary tube with an inside diameter of less than 100 microns, about the size of a human hair. This is to test the principle and clearly works. Running only around 500 Watts. Several items were scavenged around the lab such as the oversize metal case and the heat sinks and variac.

The beginning slides show the individual pieces, then a clip of the system, then the power up and last, slides of the schematics.

Interesting video.

A little bit of commentary would have been nice, and that is coming from somebody has never posted a youtube video in his life !!

I wanted to but no microphone. I may try to use my phone recorder feature and dub it in, however I don't have the best voice for commentary. :D

Interesting video.

A little bit of commentary would have been nice, and that is coming from somebody has never posted a youtube video in his life !!

I wanted to but no microphone. I may try to use my phone recorder feature and dub it in, however I don't have the best voice for commentary. :D

Kudos, nicely done,

but lets not give away the crown jewels just yet,

you may have to consider some future patent,

;)