Ca Wow Fitness

toenail

I hate to bring this topic up since there have been other forums about fitness centers in Pattaya, but I am wondering what is the "latest" annual fee for a membership at CA Wow...using only the Pattaya facilities. My membership of 3 years is ready to expire and I hate to face the CA Wow vultures offering me an array of prices (gives me a headache). Do you know what the best rate is lately?

You probably already know the answer, hence your fear of approaching the "vultures".

I doubt very much they have standard fees. The joining fee will vary depending on who you talk to on the day. As soon as you approach them with your renewal inquiry they'll set a vulture upon you to work on a new deal.

Good luck. Please report back here about your experience.

My wife got the lifetime membership and has to renew it every so often, not even 1000baht.

But recently she has noticed that they are charging to attend classes where the trainer is not from CAWOW, and is just there for that course.

Note: remembered she only pays 250baht to renew!!!

Edited by beano2274

just give them your phone number and price you want. usually lifetime 10000-12000 baht. they will call you by the end of a month.

Don't do this unless you want them calling you every month with 'offers' ... they bugged the hell out of my wife a couple years ago...

Once you get membership they stop bother you. Never received a call from them after.

FYI I paid 8000 for a year.

I paid 11000 for my lifetime a year ago.

Well, one attentive clerk, noticing my membership expires the beginning of next month tried to sell me a "life time membership" for 19,000 baht plus the annual fee (different name) of 900 baht each year. This entitles one to use all the gyms in BKK and VIP which supposedly means a friend can go with me to the gym for free. 1) I don't need a "life time" membership since my job may end in 2 -3 years in Thailand 2) When I go to BKK on weekends, I use the hotel gym.

I asked how much a 1 year membership would be and the clerk said something like ..12,000 baht... UH??? Why was my three year membership (Pattaya gym only) I purchased 3 years ago 9900 baht?

I may go back to Fairtex (north Pattaya) where their annual promotion fee for the use of the gym only is 9,599 baht. No spin - prices all printed out.

Well, one attentive clerk, noticing my membership expires the beginning of next month tried to sell me a "life time membership" for 19,000 baht plus the annual fee (different name) of 900 baht each year. This entitles one to use all the gyms in BKK and VIP which supposedly means a friend can go with me to the gym for free. 1) I don't need a "life time" membership since my job may end in 2 -3 years in Thailand 2) When I go to BKK on weekends, I use the hotel gym.

I asked how much a 1 year membership would be and the clerk said something like ..12,000 baht... UH??? Why was my three year membership (Pattaya gym only) I purchased 3 years ago 9900 baht?

I may go back to Fairtex (north Pattaya) where their annual promotion fee for the use of the gym only is 9,599 baht. No spin - prices all printed out.

It's pretty simple really. Just inform the "attentive clerk" that don't wish to pay for use of BKK gyms and negotiate a "life membership" accordingly. You're proposing to pay nearly 10K a year anyway, so why is it a problem to pay under 20K for 2-3 years. I wouldn't mind having that VIP deal where a friend can train with me - I would have used that a lot over the last few years.