The Spice

WinnieTheKhwai

Liked the old Spicy better. New one has 2 floors where theres a railing on the 2nd floor so you can look down.

Each floor is too small imo. Liked the layout of the old Spicy better.

Any chance of looking up? wink.gif

At least you can get thrown over the railing during a fight - much more impressive.

Every time that I meet a farang with a black eye, he went to Spicy the night before. I avoid the place. :ermm:

Well, aside that of course not every black eye anyone ever catches comes from Spicy, I would agree that by its nature of being a very late night place, it attracts it's share of very late night trouble. Other late night places anywhere in the world are no different. Also in Chiang Mai, I don't think you will find a significantly safer place to drink and dance at 4am. You could try Lucky Club, but it's just the same as Spicy in this respect. And also looking at the same kind of places in Bangkok or Pattaya, you will not find much difference.

A little common sense goes a long way, late at night.

• 2 weeks later...

Liked the old Spicy better. New one has 2 floors where theres a railing on the 2nd floor so you can look down.

At least you can get thrown over the railing during a fight - much more impressive.

The new complaint I've heard from several people, is that the retarded farang tourists who are upstairs, think its funny to pour beer down on the people below.

That should do wonders to increase the number of fights and the overall smell of the place :whistling:

-Mestizo

same s**t, now on two floors.

it was enough for me to just see the drunken douche bags outside yelling and acting like mental patients for not to go in.

same working girls and probably same staff.

i heard that the music is not so loud as it used to be in the old place.

Those with any common sense know not to go out late at night :P Of course, I never heed my own advice :rolleyes:

There are so many better places to go late night in CM, I just don't get the attraction of Spicy/Spice to so many farangs.

Those with any common sense know not to go out late at night :P Of course, I never heed my own advice :rolleyes:

There are so many better places to go late night in CM, I just don't get the attraction of Spicy/Spice to so many farangs.

Hoping to get a cut price hooker, I would imagine.

Hoping to get a cut price hooker, I would imagine.

I went the other night and the bits that U could remember :blink: its a lot brighter than the old spicey and don't smell like puke, I did not realize it had an upstairs :whistling: until my friend told me this morning just goes to show the condition I was in.

DK

went there last night and actually it's much much better than the old spicy. upstairs is very good and there's a screen showing some sports, ladies volleyball last night.

and san miguel light for 70thb is good price.

except you can kill someone like that.....throwing some one off the stage through all the tables is just as impressive and you don't have to murder someone.