Help Yahoo Email

likite

Can anyone please help. :o

Here goes I use 1. XP2 2. TOT Goldcyber 3. Free zonealarm 4. Use both IE and Firefox 5. Have used yahoo beta photo share.

I am unable to attach photos to outgoing emails using yahoo. Either the screen freezes or the download gets to within 2 or 3 minutes and then stops.

Is this me? Is it yahoo? Is it TOT?

Come on guys there must be an answer. Its driving me NUTTTTTTTTTTTTS :D

How big are these files?

Can anyone please help. :o

Here goes I use 1. XP2 2. TOT Goldcyber 3. Free zonealarm 4. Use both IE and Firefox 5. Have used yahoo beta photo share.

I am unable to attach photos to outgoing emails using yahoo. Either the screen freezes or the download gets to within 2 or 3 minutes and then stops.

Is this me? Is it yahoo? Is it TOT?

Come on guys there must be an answer. Its driving me NUTTTTTTTTTTTTS :D

I just tried it with no problems. (Firefox)

If the screen freezes it's probably a memory problem. Try using it immedietly after a reboot and see if you can send a small (20-30kb) test file.

If you are running XP with anything less than 256mb of ram these things will happen once in a while.

Are javascripts giving you problems anytime?

cv

I have had similar problems in the past with attaching photo's to Yahoo email. One of the ways I have got round this is to put the photo's into a zip file and then attach the zip file(s), usually one photo per zip file.

Hope this helps

If the screen freezes it's probably a memory problem. Try using it immedietly after a reboot and see if you can send a small (20-30kb) test file.

If you are running XP with anything less than 256mb of ram these things will happen once in a while.

I have 504 mb of ram. Just sent 2 files using Firefox - no problem.

Tried again with 2 smaller files and got an error message document contains no data!

I don't seem to have any problems with javascript.

Why don't you try Gmail.

I have a Gmail account but always seem to have problems accessing it. I must be doing something wrong?

I try both IE and Firefox, but many times the Gmail site will not load, after having tried to log-in.

On those occasions where I do successfully log-in I cannot even read my mail. I click on any selection and nothing happens. Of course log-out works. What am I doing wrong?

Why don't you try Gmail.

I have a Gmail account but always seem to have problems accessing it. I must be doing something wrong?

I try both IE and Firefox, but many times the Gmail site will not load, after having tried to log-in.

On those occasions where I do successfully log-in I cannot even read my mail. I click on any selection and nothing happens. Of course log-out works. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry for the extra noise, I found an answer to my problems...

I'm outside of the US. Why can't I access Gmail?

Access to Gmail from countries and territories outside the United States may be limited because of proxy issues. If you're not in the US and can't log in to Gmail, try accessing your account at https://gmail.google.com.

So I accessed my Gmail account at this address and all works well. I also enabled POP access and it works through Outlook 2003 for me.

Edited by lomatopo