Suan Sawarn

Shoulabob

Hello, I am new here and this is my first post.

Unfortunately I bought in Suan Sawarn II in 2007.

As we know, the project has been completely delayed and we have heard 101 excuses and reasons why over the years :-

We are finishing The Park, we are re-financing with our bank, we havea crisis, civil strife, un-rest, red shirts, yellow shirts, pink shirts with purple spots on, we are starting soon, we'll finish next year...... etc etc etc...

I think, reading between the lines, that everyone has been exceeding tolerant and patient with TAG GROUP.

I also feel TAG GROUP have completely taken advantange on any customer goodwill, and fails to communicate with their customers PERIOD.

It is an awful shame, a shambles, a disgrace - all of these things - but it is also darn right bloody rude, arrogant and complacent !!

At the end of the day, most of us want our properties, or a completion, or a buy-out.

We don't need this endless BS with our hard-earned investments.

According to my contract with TAG GROUP their is a penalty clause for delayed completion.

As far as I can see, the amount that they owe me in late delivery penalties is now MORE than the balance of which I owe on completion.

How is this going to work ?

Is an almost bankrupt developer going to finish these projects and honour their penalty clause ?

I just don't see how this adds up - although I guess it is one reason why they don't answer phones or e-mails.

QUESTIONS :

ARE TAG GROUP STILL IN BUSINESS ?

ARE THEIR PHONES & OFFICES WORKING ?

IS THERE ANYONE SENSIBLE HO WE CAN CONTACT ?

IS THIER ANY COMMITTMENT TO COMPLETE ?

HAS ANYONE TAKEN LEGAL ACTION - IF SO - WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS / OUTCOME ?

Lets keep the pressure on, and lets talk and share our experience and updates, but try not to loose our cool with eachother - we are all in the same boat !

Unfortunately, I live in the Middle East and I am not in the best place or position to chase TAG GROUP up.........

Hoping for some progress and good news (but not holding my breath).