Have Multi Entry Non Immigrant O. Now What?

Good morning!

I have a multi-entry non-immigrant O visa. US Citizen. Under 50. Not married.

1) Is there anything special I need to do, paper work to get or watch for on entry?

2) Should the visa card they give me be stamped three months in the future?

3) What happens next? At what point? And where?

4) I assume I have to do a visa run at 90 days and get a re-entry permit before I leave. True?

I seem to be missing some salient details.

Thank you for your help!

come in and enjoy your stay for 90 days, do a visarun before the 90th day, no need for re-entry visa as it is a multi entry visa.

if you do a run before the expire date of the visa has been reached you will get another 3 months stay, so you will get a total of 15 months (of 30 days)

no extra paperwork needed besides the TM card you'll get on the plane

1. Put visa information on your arrival card and check that the permitted to stay stamp is 90 days in the future (easy to use wrong stamp but not done often).

2. Have not entered using new card but on the old one no exit date was stamped - only in passport.

3. Get on with life. Carry passport. Don't lose it. Before the permitted to stay date leave country. Return when desired for another 90 day permitted to stay. Be sure to have assets of 20,000 baht or equivalent when you enter each time.

4. You can only stay until the permitted to stay date. You do not need re entry permit as your visa allows 90 day stays and you are not on an extension of stay.

I need a place in Bangkok for a few weeks to two months while I look for work.

Finding work (teaching English of course) I will then find a place to live with an easy commute.

1.  Put visa information on your arrival card and check that the permitted to stay stamp is 90 days in the future (easy to use wrong stamp but not done often).

2.  Have not entered using new card but on the old one no exit date was stamped - only in passport.

3.  Get on with life.  Carry passport.  Don't lose it.  Before the permitted to stay date leave country.  Return when desired for another 90 day permitted to stay.  Be sure to have assets of 20,000 baht or equivalent when you enter each time.

4.  You can only stay until the permitted to stay date.  You do not need re entry permit as your visa allows 90 day stays and you are not on an extension of stay.

5. Make sure your work permit is in order prior to teaching English.

I need a place in Bangkok for a few weeks to two months while I look for work.

Finding work (teaching English of course) I will then find a place to live with an easy commute.

1.  Put visa information on your arrival card and check that the permitted to stay stamp is 90 days in the future (easy to use wrong stamp but not done often).

2.  Have not entered using new card but on the old one no exit date was stamped - only in passport.

3.  Get on with life.  Carry passport.  Don't lose it.  Before the permitted to stay date leave country.  Return when desired for another 90 day permitted to stay.  Be sure to have assets of 20,000 baht or equivalent when you enter each time.

4.  You can only stay until the permitted to stay date.  You do not need re entry permit as your visa allows 90 day stays and you are not on an extension of stay.

5. Make sure your work permit is in order prior to teaching English.