90 Day Report

I am on an extension to stay of a retirment visa. my 90 day report was 12 Aug. Now in jul I left the country, with a reentry permit. I came back in countrly on 2 Aug. Now doe that not change my 90 day report to 2 November....they did not change the reporting slip in my passport? Do I need to report to get that updated?

Immigration at the Airport do nothing about 90days. Just work out 90 days from the day you arrived back, counting it as one, then report to your local office on the 90th or before the 90th day.

I threw my 90day report slip away when I passed immigration on leaving Thailand, upon arrival checked the new stamp and have to go on the 2nd October for my new 90day.

Immigration at the Airport do nothing about 90days. Just work out 90 days from the day you arrived back, counting it as one, then report to your local office on the 90th or before the 90th day.

I threw my 90day report slip away when I passed immigration on leaving Thailand, upon arrival checked the new stamp and have to go on the 2nd October for my new 90day.

FYI, I don't throw away the old slip even tho it's outdated by a departure and return, want to show the guy/gal doing the 90-day reports that I did make the earlier report, the one prior to my latest re-entry. This'll save them having to look it up in the computer if it's questioned.

Mac

Immigration doesn't issue you a new/updated 90 day reporting due slip when you make an international trip inbetween time...

But you also should not throw away your prior reporting slip, even if the due date on it has become obsolete...

When you go to file your next 90 day report, with the new date 90 days from your latest entry into to Thailand, you should still include the prior reporting receipt.

That doesn't create any issues with Immigration, as presumably they work from your latest entry arrival date stamp on your passport.