Starting New Company 2011

bombis

I couldn't answer to my topic started here:

So this is kind of a follow up post:

So starting a new company this year, what cost would I be looking at. I mean in total from start to finish including all fees involved and by using Sunbelt as a service provider for the whole process.

Besides, what would be the approximate time needed for the setup of a company (approximately).

Finally, using Sunbelt for accounting and filing the required documents to the government each month, what kind of cost would that be about per month after setting up the company?

The fees are listed on our website: http://www.sunbeltlegaladvisors.com/Sunbelt-Professional-Legal-Fees.php and so costs can vary depending on the company, and what your needs are. Setting up a company is generally straightforward but given that each company is different and has different needs so that giving a cost and time estimate really needs to take in all variables. You can email info (at) sunbeltasia.com with more details so you can get a free estimate or PM me your name and email and I will have one of our staff get back to you.

[sunbelt][/sunbelt]