Suncorp To Kasikorn Transfers

almonjin

In Pattaya rightn now and need help guys .

Ok got the Kasikorn account set up on the beach rd branch near soi 5 no problem at all yesterday , was actualy a joy to deal with them on that .

My question is i have internet banking for my aussie account which is with Suncorp Bank and my K Bank internet banking sweet here ,BUT when i go to transfer funds from my suncorp account ( wanting to send as aussie dollars obviously for exchange rate) it tells me i need a SWIFT ( which i have for Kasikorn) BUT also tells me i need seperate details for an intermediary bank to send those funds .

So ring Suncorp from Pattaya and they tell me i need to go to Kasikorn and get those details but the staff at Kasikorn know nothing about any intermediary bank and say they dont even have an intermediary bank they use ??? Please Help!! i need to get funds transfered over quickly .

Also will not allow meto use the Kasikorn swift for the intermediary section ( says beneficiary bank and intermediary cannot be the same ) Also the intermediary section is a required field and cannot not be left blank .

thanks guys

Ok have done this before(many times)- it works but don't expect to happen NOW .It will take a day or two . I dont know about your banana branches but with banks like nab and Commonwealth all you need to do is to log in onto your internet banking, follow the steps (to send your money to Kasikorn Bank Thailand)and Bingo!!! the money comes to Thailand within a day or two.Check with your (aus)bank!!Stick with the Good Guys ie nab CBA Westpac ANZ. You get what you pay for.......Go Suncorp.....

Western Union may be an option, exchange rate isnt great however better than no money.

Call Suncorp again and talk to someone who CAN help with the intermediary details..its not Kasikorn its Suncorp.

Agreed mate as far as the part about it being not Kasikorns fault . I even said to suncorp on the phone that every other major bank in australia does not need an intermediary to do it .

Did Western union to here once , cost me $200 to send OUCH so really really trying to avoid that if possible . But i might have to just once .