Age Differences

daleyboy

There is a program on in the U.K tonight or tommorrow, cant remember which. It is about older women marrying younger men. I watched the advert for it and there is one woman on there who must be about 65 to 70 and she is married to a bloke of about i reckon 35 to 40.

The wife saw this advert and said it was horrible watching them kiss, but i said to her whats the difference between that and the 60+ farang and the 20 something Thai girl that you so often see. She couldnt explain why she doesnt have the same revulsion when its the other way round. Anybody know why this is?

We have always joked around that i am her toyboy because i am 3 years younger than her, but what about when there is 20 or 30 years between you and your partner, how do you manage? Your worlds must be so differnt how can you possibly be compatible?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mrs is 10 years younger than me. But fortunately, she looks older than her age and i look much younger than my age  :o  :D  :D

:D Very good. But what are your ages? If you dont mind me asking :D . I am sure you have more in common with each other than the 60-20 thing. Is it just me that thinks like this? Is it right that the age thing shouldnt make any differnce?

I have seen members on here heading for their 60's with obviously younger wives, and they are having children. Is this right? Is it fair to the child that they are probably going to grow up most of their lives without a father? or is this just a selfish thing on the fathers part, maybe someway of trapping the lady into staying with them.

My Mrs is 10 years younger than me. But fortunately, she looks older than her age and i look much younger than my age 

:D Very good. But what are your ages? If you dont mind me asking :o . I am sure you have more in common with each other than the 60-20 thing. Is it just me that thinks like this? Is it right that the age thing shouldnt make any differnce?

I have seen members on here heading for their 60's with obviously younger wives, and they are having children. Is this right? Is it fair to the child that they are probably going to grow up most of their lives without a father? or is this just a selfish thing on the fathers part, maybe someway of trapping the lady into staying with them.

She's 30 :D and yes we do have lots in common. My ex-missus (farang) was 13 years younger than me and we had lots in common too (especially the divorce) :D

IMHO, the 60-20's thing is too much of an age gap but each to their own. Personally, i would like to be active enough to play with my kids. Some of these women though, need a Twin buggy so they can push the baby and the husband together :D:D

I read somewhere that the ideal age for a woman is half her male partner's years plus seven.

Seems about right to me! :D

Looks like it's time for a trade in for me then :D

As an almost 50 year-old attempting a love relationship with a wonderful Thai woman almost exactly half my age, I would guess that the children are the girls idea.

That is not something that is a priority for me, but if it is that important to her... :o

By the way, my father was 20 years older than my mother and everyone always took him for my grandfather. I loved him dearly and am glad that I was fortunate enough to be his son no matter how old he was.

Let's not kid ourselves. I am a 25 year old guy and every Thai/Laos girl I've met (and they'vew probably been honest as, being young, they know I won't be offended) has told me that the thought of kissing an old man repulses them. However, older guys are seen as being richer so they do it. It's life. Sorry to speak the truth.

Let's not kid ourselves. I am a 25 year old guy and every Thai/Laos girl I've met (and they'vew probably been honest as, being young, they know I won't be offended) has told me that the thought of kissing an old man repulses them. However, older guys are seen as being richer so they do it. It's life. Sorry to speak the truth.

True True!!!

True True!!!

True enough, but your testing "sample" is rather limited.

How many Thai/Laos girls who are not prostitutes go around talking about their sexual preferences with foreigners?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, prostitutes don't usually have the luxury of choosing their customers, and young "handsome" men are notoriously cheap.

Maybe your friends should choose a different line of work. :o

We should send e-mails to Michael Douglas, Rod Stewart, Harrison Ford, Rupert Murdoch ,Paul McCartney,Mick Jagger,Donald Trump etc etc to find out how they feel.After all they all have birds much, much younger than themselves.

I wonder what we would think if we saw Sir Paul or Mick kissing their partners.The only reason that this thread is going is because the old farts you are talking about are not really rich and famous like some of the guys above. They just look stupid in your eyes...same as Mick and co????

Edited by chuchok

We should send e-mails to Michael Douglas, Rod Stewart, Harrison Ford, Rupert Murdoch ,Paul McCartney,Mick Jagger,Donald Trump etc etc to find out how they feel.After all they all have birds much, much younger than themselves.

I wonder what we would think if we saw Sir Paul or Mick  kissing their partners.The only reason that this thread is going is because the old farts you are talking about are not really rich and famous like some of the guys above. They just look stupid in your eyes...same as Mick and co????

Age differences between 5 to 12 years are still ok, but more than this , it is terrible. Old men who married or have girl friend half of their ages. Look their wrinkle skin and impotent, imagine when they are naked with old body :o

Skin hanging down with big belly , you have to make your younger couple ( close her eyes and unbreath ) to sleep with you. Eventhough she do loves you so much ;-) :D It is the truth.

It is like the last drop of water to prolong the flower's life in a jar. Now older women take younger men , that is equal. Because men usually have younger partner and they now feel unfair , older women picking younger one. :D

It is exactly * the same* terrible :D

Edited by Saothai

I wonder what we would think if we saw Sir Paul or Mick  kissing their partners.The only reason that this thread is going is because the old farts you are talking about are not really rich and famous like some of the guys above. They just look stupid in your eyes...same as Mick and co????

Age differences between 5 to 12 years are still ok, but more than this , it is terrible. Old men who married or have girl friend half of their ages. Look their wrinkle skin and impotent, imagine when they are naked with old body :o

Skin hanging down with big belly , you have to make your younger couple ( close her eyes and unbreath ) to sleep with you. Eventhough she do loves you so much ;-) :D It is the truth.

It is like the last drop of water to prolong the flower's life in a jar. Now older women take younger men , that is equal. Because men usually have younger partner and they now feel unfair , older women picking younger one. :D

It is exactly * the same* terrible :D

there does some to be some double standards with regards to the perception of what is acceptable age gap between to couples.

from experience my ex thai GF was 7 years older than me (when we met i was 25 and she was 32) she always said that i was too young for her was worried what people might think of her being with a young boy !!! however her ex husband was some 15 years her seniopr and another bf had been 25 years older ...

so work that one out ??? i guess its just seen as a bit more socialable acceptable .. the amount of women searching for there "sugar daddy" is still high and that is amongst other cultures and not just in thailand

Well, I would just have to say my dad was 20 years older than my mother, and I was born when my mother was 30 and father 50.

He was a wonderful dad, because he had already done so many things and was willing to dedicate so much of his time to my brother and me (as well as my mum).

He was also very fit; a yachting coach in his spare time; an artist, a musician of sorts, and had an awesome sense of humour. He also looked after himself, and never really looked much different to the other dads of my friends. He also followed rap and modern music, trends and sport so had an idea what was going on the world.

That said, my mum still says that even though all white people look the same (she believes that to the end!) my dad had something special about him that drew them together; he died after an 11 year fight with cancer and she looked after him for much of that time.

And that is the main thing that is the problem with the age difference; the human body starts to have problems at about 60-70; it isn't that nice as a kid to be watching your parents falling apart. However on the flip side, being able to own a nice boat; having both parents retired because they have money and so on means that the time spent together could be higher quality.

Amazing how many people like to lecture me on how bad my childhood must have been with an older father though...never know what I am supposed to say!

Old men who married or have girl friend half of their ages. Look their wrinkle skin and impotent, imagine when they are naked with old body  :D

Skin hanging down with big belly , you have to make your younger couple ( close her eyes and unbreath ) to sleep with you.

Now, this filly knows of what she speaks.

Sounds like she's had lots and lots of experience! :o

who says people don't find it disgusting to see an old wrinkly man with a young women.? A lot of it depends on what the older person looks like, if they are in good shape & take care of their apperance then a largish age difference isn't instantly noticable but anything over 25years IMO is too much as it doesn't matter how trendy/well kept the older person is they always look their age next to someone young enough to be their child.

who says people don't find it disgusting to see an old wrinkly man with a young women.? A lot of it depends on what the older person looks like, if they are in good shape & take care of their apperance then a largish age difference isn't instantly noticable but anything over 25years IMO is too much as it doesn't matter how trendy/well kept the older person is they always look their age next to someone young enough to be their child.

If you are talking about how it LOOKS then do you find it disgusing when a wrinkly man is standing next to his daughter, or grand-daughter? Visually I would think the effect would be the same as if it was his wife.

Age differences between 5 to 12 years are still ok, but more than this , it is terrible. Old men who married or have girl friend half of their ages. Look their wrinkle skin and impotent, imagine when they are naked with old body  :o

Skin hanging down with big belly , you have to make your younger couple ( close her eyes and unbreath ) to sleep with you. Eventhough she do loves you so much ;-)  :D  It is the truth.

Well, I would just have to say my dad was 20 years older than my mother, and I was born when my mother was 30 and father 50.

He was a wonderful dad, because he had already done so many things and was willing to dedicate so much of his time to my brother and me (as well as my mum).

He was also very fit; a yachting coach in his spare time; an artist, a musician of sorts, and had an awesome sense of humour.  He also looked after himself, and never really looked much different to the other dads of my friends.  He also followed rap and modern music, trends and sport so had an idea what was going on the world.

That said, my mum still says that even though all white people look the same (she believes that to the end!) my dad had something special about him that drew them together; he died after an 11 year fight with cancer and she looked after him for much of that time.

And that is the main thing that is the problem with the age difference; the human body starts to have problems at about 60-70; it isn't that nice as a kid to be watching your parents falling apart.  However on the flip side, being able to own a nice boat; having both parents retired because they have money and so on means that the time spent together could be higher quality.

Amazing how many people like to lecture me on how bad my childhood must have been with an older father though...never know what I am supposed to say!

I had a friend in school who was adopted by older parents. And I agree, that the hardest part was being a kid and watching the "old age" thing happening. It's hard enough to watch as an adult, facing your parents mortality, I imagine it must be really tough as a kid.

Otherwise, I really have no problem with two people who love each other, regardless of their age. What I do dislike, is the ones who use each other. The oldster to make himself/herself feel younger, the youngster for the money/security.

Some posts in this thread are gratuitously insulting not just to relationships where there is a significant age difference but to older men as individuals. Each is entitled to his or her own opinion but there is no need to make unpleasant and sweeping remarks and throw them into the faces of people that you haven't even met.

Why do some younger men feel so strongly against these relationships and want to make rude and cliched remarks about older men, I wonder? Are they jealous? Do they fear their own middle and old age? Let's consider a few advantages that older guys have over you young bucks:

1. They have made it to old age but you may not.

2. They challenge your assumptions about old age.

3. They probably have more money in their pockets and aren't facing decades of mortgages, loans, family ties and financial uncertainty.

4. They have a pension fund and so can offer financial security.

5. They have experience of long-term relationships and know better how to treat a woman.

6. They know why women like them but you can't figure it out.

7. They know that having a good time does not have to mean leaving your wife at home and getting totally ratted with your friends.

8. They have a track record to show whether or not they are butterfly men.

9. They are still attractive to young women but you may not be when you reach the same age.

10. They might be more attractive to your wife than you are.

Maybe there are other advantages too.

So, you young bloods, let's have more respect for the oldies who won't just lie down to die or spend their evenings babysitting for you! With luck, you may be doing as well as them when you reach old age.

Needless to say, the above is meant in the kindest possible way and with as much tongue in cheek as the posts to which I refer.

:o

My Mrs is 10 years younger than me. But fortunately, she looks older than her age and i look much younger than my age  :o  :D  :D

Mrs Daddy is 10 years younger than me for half the year, and then 9 for the rest of it :D Our many Thai friends think I am in my very early 40's (47 actually) :D:D And take some convincing that I am not. Another comment we often get is that we look good together. Now that is important I reckon :D:D

Mick Jagger and L’Wren Scott . Age difference 24 years. Height difference...who knows.She is about 6'3" Sir Mick is about 5' something. Now that must be a sight. :o

Mick Jagger and L’Wren Scott . Age difference 24 years. Height difference...who knows.She is about 6'3" Sir Mick is about 5' something. Now that must be a sight. :o

Just picking you up on your signature, may we see a pic. of the two of you togther, please? :D

We are talking about when a couple is intimiate in public chownah as per the OP's first post. Touched a nerve did I? And personally I think mick jagger/rod stuart et all look equally as stupid with young dolly birds hanging off their arms, They have 2 things going for them money & fame.

I read somewhere that the ideal age for a woman is half her male partner's years plus seven.

Seems about right to me! :D

Does that mean the male has to look for a new partner each year? :D

Up to him (or her!) I should imagine. :D

It seems that this ‘formula’ relies on the premise that the female should ostensibly age at half the rate of the male :o :

Male=======>Female

30=========> 22

40=========> 27

50=========> 32

60=========> 37

One should draw one’s own conclusions, I guess. :D

We are talking about when a couple is intimiate in public chownah as per the OP's first post. Touched a nerve did I? And personally I think mick jagger/rod stuart et all look equally as stupid with young dolly birds hanging off their arms, They have 2 things going for them money & fame.

Yeah, money and fame. Good for them. It's as legitimate as anything else. What upsets folk is that they won't have money and fame and so won't have a dolly bird on their arms when they are 20-odd years older. :o

True True!!!

True enough, but your testing "sample" is rather limited.

How many Thai/Laos girls who are not prostitutes go around talking about their sexual preferences with foreigners?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, prostitutes don't usually have the luxury of choosing their customers, and young "handsome" men are notoriously cheap.

Maybe your friends should choose a different line of work. :o

There are still young thai/laos women who are saying this . It just makes me laugh . I dont see non working girls with old men , i take that back attractive women with old men

I don't like the thought of what it must be like to kiss a much older woman (regardless of whether she's got her teeth in or not.)

Then again, I don't like kissing younger girls when their mouth stinks of somtam. Likewise, I don't like them kissing me either when I've been smoking and/or drinking because I know how horrible it must be for them.

:o