Age Differences

daleyboy

Now that the TV intellectuals have decided that everyone can only be in love with someone who is exactly the same age as them - 8 years difference is unacceptable and frankly disgusting - we have to do something about couples in which one partner is more attractive than the other; Of course, this is absolutely loathsome also.

If they are equally attractive when they get married and one partner ages badly, do you all think that the ugly one should be put down like a rabid dog, put in solitary confinement,  or merely assigned to an equally ugly partner?

After this we can make rules about equal educations and incomes and then move on to equal body weights.

After that, the same eyesight ratios?

Ain't love grand?  :D

And, of course there are those couples where there is a height difference! Should the tall one have his or her legs shortened? Should the short one be made to walk on stilts. should they be forced to separate. Who do these people think they are walking around in broad daylight offending the prejudices of the small-minded and emotionally immature? On the other hand, we do provide them with a talking point other than football.

:o

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old men who married or have girl friend half of their ages. Look their wrinkle skin and impotent, imagine when they are naked with old body  :D

Skin hanging down with big belly , you have to make your younger couple ( close her eyes and unbreath ) to sleep with you.

Now, this filly knows of what she speaks.

Sounds like she's had lots and lots of experience! :o

Thanks god I dont have any of those experiences. My Mr. has no gram fat with 61 kg , sportive and healty body with 8 years different. It was just only my imagination. :D:D

I`d hate to be an innocent in your court Judge :D .

Change your Nick it doesn`t fit. :D

who says people don't find it disgusting to see an old wrinkly man with a young women.? A lot of it depends on what the older person looks like, if they are in good shape & take care of their apperance then a largish age difference isn't instantly noticable but anything over 25years IMO is too much as it doesn't matter how trendy/well kept the older person is they always look their age next to someone young enough to be their child.

If you are talking about how it LOOKS then do you find it disgusing when a wrinkly man is standing next to his daughter, or grand-daughter? Visually I would think the effect would be the same as if it was his wife.

If one keeps themselves nice and well rounded, one doesn't get wrinkles :o

who says people don't find it disgusting to see an old wrinkly man with a young women.? A lot of it depends on what the older person looks like, if they are in good shape & take care of their apperance then a largish age difference isn't instantly noticable but anything over 25years IMO is too much as it doesn't matter how trendy/well kept the older person is they always look their age next to someone young enough to be their child.

If you are talking about how it LOOKS then do you find it disgusing when a wrinkly man is standing next to his daughter, or grand-daughter? Visually I would think the effect would be the same as if it was his wife.

If one keeps themselves nice and well rounded, one doesn't get wrinkles :o

Difference of race, age, income, one can always find issue with something. Why bother if it doesn't concern your own couple or household?

this is a personal prefernce, I don't care if it's an older women or an older man. In my first post I didn't mention gender but most seem to have assumed I was talking specifically about men. I wasn't. I dated a guy 20 years older than me when I was in my early 20's & apart from speaking the same languauge & living in the same area, we had little in common, he was in great shape & was a really nice man but he was too old for me & I was too young for him. If anyone thinks I wrong, what makes you think you are right? It's your own opinion just as this is mine.

Funny how age difference between couples is only an issue in the West. A non-issue in the rest of the world.

You got it, Sir Burr, exactly. The West is obsessed with age. An Australian mate of mine noted that as soon as he turned 40 he became invisible to women.

As for having things in common, I'm not sure what age has to do with it. My partner and I both like to read, travel, play with computers, putter in the garden and goof off. I don't think any of those interests are age-specific. (Granted, not many teenagers like to putter in the garden, but I think the rest of those interests are pretty age-neutral.)

this is a personal prefernce, I don't care if it's an older women or an older man. In my first post I didn't mention gender but most seem to have assumed I was talking specifically about men. I wasn't. I dated a guy 20 years older than me when I was in my early 20's & apart from speaking the same languauge & living in the same area, we had little in common, he was in great shape & was a really nice man but he was too old for me & I was too young for him. If anyone thinks I wrong, what makes you think you are right? It's your own opinion just as this is mine.

Seriously though Boo. i wasn't having a pop. I was interested in your view. I missed the post about you saying "25 years" and only saw the one about your hubby being "5 years older". My Mrs is 10 years younger and i think we look OK together. I really do think it's each to their own but to be happy, i think external influences can hinder a relationship. However, these differ country by country. In LOS you see many older men and younger women and it's OK, in the west not so much. Mrs BoJ came here (UK) 5 weeks ago and she's fitted in extremely well and we haven't had the snide remarks (that i've seen). However, if i had have been 60 and her 20 i'm sure we would have. :o

me 45 she 29 and it doesn't bother me that she is now getting on :D

Get outta here Opothai, you didn't look a day over............................................................................

.......55 when we went on the piss up last month :D:D

gee thx mr b :D

you been reading again

'how to win friends and influence people'

i thought i turned up loking 45 but maybe having to keep up with scouse by the time we left maybe i could have looked 55 :o

Old men who married or have girl friend half of their ages. Look their wrinkle skin and impotent, imagine when they are naked with old body  :D

Skin hanging down with big belly , you have to make your younger couple ( close her eyes and unbreath ) to sleep with you.

Thanks god I dont have any of those experiences. My Mr. has no gram fat with 61 kg , sportive and healty body with 8 years different. It was just only my imagination. :D:D

Why should I change my nick ? Saothai means Thai Woman. Like Chao Thai. Or should I change to Saogae ? Mr. Columbo :D:D

Why should I change my nick ? Saothai means Thai Woman. Like Chao Thai. Or should I change to Saogae ? Mr. Columbo :D:D

Saothai, he wasn't talking to you, he was talking to the "Judge" :D

Edited by mrbojangles

Why should I change my nick ? Saothai means Thai Woman. Like Chao Thai. Or should I change to Saogae ? Mr. Columbo :D:burp:

Saothai, he wasn't talking to you, he was talking to the "Judge" :D

Thanks Kha Khun Bojangles, for misunderstood his post. Khor Apai pen yang mak. :D

Funny how age difference between couples is only an issue in the West. A non-issue in the rest of the world.

Up to the viewer...

If it is a Thai-Thai couple the guileless will think: Father and daughter; the other: Ae tao hua nguu!

Farang-Thai, where the Farang is older than the father of the bride: Not even worth one comment :o

Mai ben arrai, Patex

Let's not kid ourselves. I am a 25 year old guy and every Thai/Laos girl I've met (and they'vew probably been honest as, being young, they know I won't be offended) has told me that the thought of kissing an old man repulses them. However, older guys are seen as being richer so they do it. It's life. Sorry to speak the truth.

True True!!!

True enough, but your testing "sample" is rather limited.

How many Thai/Laos girls who are not prostitutes go around talking about their sexual preferences with foreigners?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, prostitutes don't usually have the luxury of choosing their customers, and young "handsome" men are notoriously cheap.

Maybe your friends should choose a different line of work. :o

There are still young thai/laos women who are saying this . It just makes me laugh . I dont see non working girls with old men , i take that back attractive women with old men

You ain't been looking, then!!!!!!!!

And you know thier last job right ? OK then they use them to get the Dowry and the house then say bye bye !

You must have had a bad experience. Sorry about that.

NOPE IM NOT STUPID , after reading all the other post its just so common tahts what happens . whether they know it or not

Let's not kid ourselves. I am a 25 year old guy and every Thai/Laos girl I've met (and they'vew probably been honest as, being young, they know I won't be offended) has told me that the thought of kissing an old man repulses them. However, older guys are seen as being richer so they do it. It's life. Sorry to speak the truth.

Did they also say you were hansom man?

There is your clue :o

from experience..(had 4 ex BFs are younger than me, 1 same age old and other one is older)

i have no prob with older guy ..but please....pa-leeeeaaaase be younger than my dad 's age old(56)

2 latest former exs, got 4 yrs younger TH BF , and 8 yrs older Swiss BF .. no prob yet..(had committen with 13 younger guy ..still ok ) ..oh im not a pedopillia nor Mrs.Robinson, just that american boy thought im 22-24 (im 30's)...ok just asian looked ..sort of advantage

well..some younger guys can be mature more than their age ..(especially farang boy)

(and for info..i have never paid for guys..they have to take care my sick buffy instead..)

ps.. i dont scope much with guy's age old... but the deal is his"brain age" old

Edited by BambinA

Did they also say you were hansom man?

There is your clue :o

'You welly hansum man" :D