Our New Products In Rimping Supermarket

SausageKing

SK - any thoughts about making your curries just a little bit spicier (hotter)?

If you think the current target audience is just about right, no problem they are still very good.

Have you ever thought of setting up a poll on here, to evaluate the need / taste buds for curries?

Don't ask me how you set one up though. huh.gifbiggrin.gif

Is that a Vindaloo you want hotter ups ?

Of course! biggrin.gif

SK's Vindaloo is very nice, but not what us Brick Lane boys are used to. wink.gif

Hmm - on reflection I doubt if many here could take it hotter......forget it SK everything is fine, just add a dash of chilli if necessary. smile.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think the current target audience is just about right, no problem they are still very good.

Have you ever thought of setting up a poll on here, to evaluate the need / taste buds for curries?

I was wondering SK, if you had any thoughts on making your curries just a little less spicy. When I peer into the fridges there's often loads of Vindaloo's and no Chicken Tikka Masala ; and even that's a bit on the hot side for me. But I bet the milder ones are more popular.

I was wondering SK, if you had any thoughts on making your curries just a little less spicy. When I peer into the fridges there's often loads of Vindaloo's and no Chicken Tikka Masala ; and even that's a bit on the hot side for me. But I bet the milder ones are more popular.

Poor old SK biggrin.gif

Obviously different Rimpings attract different types of customers ( ie spicy against mild) as the river branch only had tikka masala and rogan josh yesterday :o i think sk needs to do his dermographics of each branch a bit better :D

Obviously different Rimpings attract different types of customers ( ie spicy against mild) as the river branch only had tikka masala and rogan josh yesterday :o i think sk needs to do his dermographics of each branch a bit better :D

Right, that's what I was wondering, as I too shop at the river branch.

I knew you must be a Brick Lane curry man, who knows a good curry when he eats one (when he can get one) laugh.gif

Still isn't it great to have these curries available from SK in Chiang Mai. smile.gif

Well glad you all like the sk curry and we have just stocked up today mee chok-gad falang-nim city. have a nice weekend.Rob/sk

Right, that's what I was wondering, as I too shop at the river branch.

I knew you must be a Brick Lane curry man, who knows a good curry when he eats one (when he can get one) laugh.gif

Still isn't it great to have these curries available from SK in Chiang Mai. smile.gif

Although not a big fan of SK chicken tikka masala I think Rob is a role model of a good business man in Chiang Mai Expat or local. Even the local Thai business men could learn a lot from him. A hard worker who also contribute a lot to the local economy.

I think Rob is a role model of a good business man in Chiang Mai Expat or local. Even the local Thai business men could learn a lot from him. A hard worker who also contribute a lot to the local economy.

I agree totally. He seems to work hard at trying to produce new things, to cater for different people. I'm sure he'll surprise us and come out with something else before too long. What I really like about SK, is that he is open to criticism and if enough people feel the same way about a particular product he will try to adapt and change it, instead of pouting or arguing.

Sausage king has our new Indian curry's in Rimping Supermarkets.Before we had curry's with rice but due to good feed back we lowered the price and made the portions bigger and got rid of the rice bit.

Seems to be less meat and more sauce... in the kormas at least. Still got the taste, though. ;)

We take on board what you say and listen all comments positive or negative and this is how we can improve and stay and keep the quality the best.We did change the curry's from 129b each down to 99 baht each and got rid of the rice bit and give a bigger portion of curry.We do sell XL size curry's but only from our work shop 400g for 120 baht with no rice.They are to big for the supermarkets so we have been told. Rob/sk

Sausage king has our new Indian curry's in Rimping Supermarkets.Before we had curry's with rice but due to good feed back we lowered the price and made the portions bigger and got rid of the rice bit.

Seems to be less meat and more sauce... in the kormas at least. Still got the taste, though. ;)

post-112062-0-91002300-1315701881_thumb.

post-112062-0-76126900-1315701922_thumb.

post-112062-0-23198000-1315701960_thumb.

Edited by SausageKing