Border Runs In Hua Hin

SpoonZie

hi, im due to do a visa run in 2 weeks and just looking for details about how to do the Border run from hua hin.i have a 2x tourist visa but i need to leave the country to get onto my 2nd tourist visa. are there any groups that operate in hua hin to do the mini bus runs or am i out of luck during low season ?

Just bus it down to Ranong or take an organised minibus which is probably the best option. There are some companies around, I'm not in Hua Hin now but when I'm back I'll try to dig one out.

Ranong is certainly the nearest and quickest if you're going to just do it as quickly as possible. There are a couple of good travel agents in town that can also arrange, think there's even a few on Thai visa Hua Hin portal somewhere...

This was posted recently on another ThaiVisa thread with a similar title by darrendsd earlier this month:

Posted 2011-08-08 21:15:47

The visa run company is located directly opposite Hua Hin train station, they run a minibus service to Ranong.

The trip is a one day affair and takes between 11-15 hours there and back depending on roads/hold ups etc.

They only run once or twice a week and are usually fully booked so you need to book in advance.

Google the place for a number, if you can't find anything on Google PM me and I will get there number when I go past the place.

Last time i heard the trip was 2500 baht including the visa fee but that may have changed since.