Impeachment Motion Filed Against Thai Foreign Minister Surapong

webfact

If Surapong did request Japanese help for the visa, it was done so before his appointment as a FM, in other he did so as a private citizen not as a FM...so how can the Democrats impeach him and to remove him as FM....

The Abhisit gang is only out to create chaos...they have not won an election for a long time and will not be so for a long long time...mark my words...

Being able to read is useful.

"Surapong had acted before the government presented its policy statement to Parliament - this is in violation of Article 176 of the Constitution," he said.

He had been appointed FM already.

But didn't have a parliamentary mandate. Ha ha :D . I love all the semantics by posters on this forum. Must be baffling for the casual reader. No wonder it's always the same bunch of us usual suspects :D .

Semantics is lawyers trying to get around the wording of LAWS.

If the law says he is appointed, but the policy is not given he is an FM designate and has not legal standing to make request in Thailands name to foreign powers.

Parse the words all you like the meaning is very simple.

He broke the constitutional laws by requesting something as the FM,

before his powers were bestowed by the constitutional process.

Has anyone ever been successfully impeached? Or is this just a total waste of time?

Maybe what is needed here in Thailand is the Polygraph operated by an independent body like the CIA ,as to get to the actual truth here from whichever political party is about as rare as Pork in a Mosque .

polygraphs have been proven to be ineffective and not reliable. the test can be beaten everytime with the proper training. mainly its just about clenching your ass and restricting blood flow which gives an inconclusive result. anyway they are not admissable in court. ;)

polygraphs have been proven to be ineffective and not reliable. the test can be beaten everytime with the proper training. mainly its just about clenching your ass and restricting blood flow which gives an inconclusive result. anyway they are not admissable in court. ;)

The last time I had to clench my ass and restrict blood flow I wasn't taking a polygraph I was in an immi detention cell with 3 Nigerain scammers who said I was "Pretty"

Anyhow I always thought a polygraph was some sort of mathematical diagram for parrots.

Police sergeant major Somchai will be issued a blood pressure/heart beat monitor, insert suspects limb in same, record readings as question are asked and answers give. This info will be passed along, verbally, to the head of detectives, a third cousin to the accused's wife, and a statement will be made to the press.

If Surapong did request Japanese help for the visa, it was done so before his appointment as a FM, in other he did so as a private citizen not as a FM...so how can the Democrats impeach him and to remove him as FM....

The Abhisit gang is only out to create chaos...they have not won an election for a long time and will not be so for a long long time...mark my words...

"Surapong had acted before the government presented its policy statement to Parliament - this is in violation of Article 176 of the Constitution," he said.

But didn't have a parliamentary mandate. Ha ha :D . I love all the semantics by posters on this forum. Must be baffling for the casual reader. No wonder it's always the same bunch of us usual suspects :D .

Well which way do you want it, full respect for the law, or 'never mind / mai pben rai' when you want it to go another way. Up to you.

chuang' timestamp='1314344092' post='4651758'

Well which way do you want it, full respect for the law, or 'never mind / mai pben rai' when you want it to go another way. Up to you.

There are definitely usuals here who are quite suspect.