I Seriously Need Help!

Hi Members!

I'm going in Thailand to Marry my Girlfriend(Thai Citizen) in August.

The way I was thinking to get in Thailand was by applying for a Tourist Visa of 60 days with the extension of 30 days.

My plans are to stay there as long as I can and find a job to be able to get a Non Immigrant Visa B and live there.

I received a suggestion to apply for a Visa with Multiple Entries. I realy don't know how to apply for that! I'm from Canada and the Thai Embassy here wrote that they issue only Multiple Entries for Business reasons.

What's the requirements to get a multiple entries Visa?

Can I get a Multiple Entries Visa to find a Job?

How I can get it?

For the Non-Immigrant Visa type OA(spouse), I can't because with the new Laws for July, the financial requirements is causing me some troubles!

Is there someone who can seriously help me by giving me the good suggestion!

Thanks!

Wizard Angel

Hi Members!

I'm going in Thailand to Marry my Girlfriend(Thai Citizen) in August.

The way I was thinking to get in Thailand was by applying for a Tourist Visa of 60 days with the extension of 30 days.

My plans are to stay there as long as I can and find a job to be able to get a Non Immigrant Visa B and live there.

I received a suggestion to apply for a Visa with Multiple Entries. I realy don't know how to apply for that! I'm from Canada and the Thai Embassy here wrote that they issue only Multiple Entries for Business reasons.

What's the requirements to get a multiple entries Visa?

Can I get a Multiple Entries Visa to find a Job?

How I can get it?

For the Non-Immigrant Visa type OA(spouse), I can't because with the new Laws for July, the financial requirements is causing me some troubles!

Is there someone who can seriously help me by giving me the good suggestion!

Thanks!

Wizard Angel

Try to get a Non-Imm-O visa!!!

If the embassy does not want to issue a multiple one then try a consulate.

While in Thailand on a Non-Imm-O visa try to find a job and if possible get married BEFORE you apply for workpermit and visa extensions!!!!!!

opalhort

For the Non-Immigrant Visa O I don't have the requirements for!

I have 29 years old!

see my reply in the other threads you have opened.

To Admin: any chance to combine all the threads opend by 'Wizard Angel' into one single thread?

opalhort