Irish Pub

les Dennis

• 3 weeks later...

I am from Dublin but would rather watch paint dry than watch GAA football . :ph34r:

So, when are the paint drying competitions being shown in more than 100 countries.

Oh, and what sort of attendances ---- 80,000 plus maybe.

Sat 17 Sept Australia v Ireland ---- Rugby World Cup --- 3.30 pm Thai time

Sun 18 Sept Dublin v Kerry ---- All Ireland football --- 9.30 pm do

Sat 1 Oct Grand Final AFL Melbourne---- 11.30 am do

Oct 28 First Test Australia v Ireland at Etihad Stadium Melbourne

I am from Dublin but would rather watch paint dry than watch GAA football . :ph34r:

So, when are the paint drying competitions being shown in more than 100 countries.

Oh, and what sort of attendances ---- 80,000 plus maybe.

Sat 17 Sept Australia v Ireland ---- Rugby World Cup --- 3.30 pm Thai time

Sun 18 Sept Dublin v Kerry ---- All Ireland football --- 9.30 pm do

Sat 1 Oct Grand Final AFL Melbourne---- 11.30 am do

Oct 28 First Test Australia v Ireland at Etihad Stadium Melbourne

Dateline: Pattaya

Today (in an amazing and unexpected development) the mayor of Pattaya, Mr. Kittwong Pomplun, announced the first annual Pattaya Paint Drying Competition- to be held on 31-September-2011, in the rear car park at the new Dusit Down Resort, West Pattaya. Contestants from as far away as Bimai will be on-hand for this exciting new (and never-heard-of-before) event and will compete in one of three different participant categories: Male, Female & Unspecified. The promoters have promised, "something for everyone to enjoy," so come early and bring the whole family (aunts, uncles, old friends & buffalo, too!). Attendance is projected at approximately 80,001.

B)

post-72929-0-13526800-1316241195_thumb.j

The 1st 4 words of your comment say it all....

James Joyce, Bram Stoker, Oscar Wilde, W.B. Yeats, Bono, Bob Geldof, Robbie Keane, Liam Brady, Johnny Giles, Ken Doherty and of course Sir Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, to name just a few famous Dubliners.

i was in shennagans in pattaya yesterday watching the rugby, and i was well impressed with the pub, it must have at least 10 tvs, good atmosphere and good game ireland thrashing the aussies, and cheap beer 80baht for chang pints. i will be there for the G A A final today but not too bothered who wins