Something Special

agsnowdon

Hi all :D

I'm coming back to LOS on 3rd December and after being away from my girlfriend of nearly 3 years, after being back a few days in Chiang Mai ( well a nice little village called T Chorelae, near maetang) I would like to go and have a real special day and night out with my girlfriend.

We have a car so was thinking of travelling into CM (only 45mins drive)

So I was thinking maybe booking a hotel for the night (ideas please) but beforre in the day go and do something anything (open to ideas!) then going for a nice meal (but where) then retreating to our hotel room.

I know it donsen't matter as long as we are together but as I'm back for a year or so and shant have money to burn all the time I thought we could do something special.

What would you do? I have given you the structure to my day out but where and what to do.

Thanks All Ash

:o

Do you really want to hang out in the city? I would consider hitting a resort in the mountains instead.

If so, drive up Samoeng-way (behind Doi Suthep) and stay at one of the resorts in that area. Get a package including massage and/or other spa treatment as well.

Thanks for your reply.

Is that also the way to the elephant farm etc?

That sounds like a good idea no city just relaxation!

Do you have any names of the resorts spa around there? Have you been to any?

Also, what about Pai? Is this far from CM and is it nice there?

Thanks for your help :o

U havent seen her in 3yrs? :o

I think I was a bit tired when posting lol

What I meant was we have been together for nearly 3 years and I have been apart from her for about half a year. And this is the big push hopefully no more time apart. Can't wait!

You got any Ideas Brit?

Edited by agsnowdon