Logistic (Truck Services To Malaysia)

ckwhy

Hi all,

This is my first post in thaivisa. Do anyone here know any truck services (sending packages) to Malaysia?

I know one in Pratunam however it is a little far for me to travel from Yaowarat with all the boxes of goods.

If possible, do let me know the price as well.

Thanks in advance. Appreciate if I can get some help here.

Thanks again.

Where do you want to freight to, in Malaysia? You could try asking some of the wholesalers in Sampeng Lane. They may be able to help. Or you may be able to send by Rail. A visit to Hua Lumphong Railway Station may be in order.

Yes, freight to Malaysia. But I want to use truck to send, not by sea or plane. I understand that is the most economical way to transport goods to Malaysia.

Its just that I can't find any of this service from Yaowarat area. I have asked a few wholesaler, however I do not get much info from them.

Thanks afarang.

Trucks are indeed the most economical way to send goods to Malaysia. Depending on the size and weight of the consignment, though. If it fits in DHL's Jumbo boxes or a comparable offer from other parcel services, they are cheaper than a forwarder. If your consignments are bigger, send me a PM...B)

Trucks are indeed the most economical way to send goods to Malaysia. Depending on the size and weight of the consignment, though. If it fits in DHL's Jumbo boxes or a comparable offer from other parcel services, they are cheaper than a forwarder. If your consignments are bigger, send me a PM...B)

I need to send about 15-20 A4 paper boxes back to Kuala Lumpur from Yaowarat.

Do let me know if you know anyone providing this service.