Australia - Thailand World Cup Qualifier

walailak

its on CHANNEL 11.......its the fifth channel in order

1st channel 3

2nd channel 5

3rd channel 7

4th channel 9

5th channel 11............(National Broadcasting Services of Thailand (formerly Television of Thailand) (National television Network , the Government Public Relations Department; codenamed NBT, the same as the station's name; formerly codenamed TVT (Tele Vision of Thailand) or TV 11-PRD )

hope this helps

GO THE AUSSIES

its on CHANNEL 11.......its the fifth channel in order

1st channel 3

2nd channel 5

3rd channel 7

4th channel 9

5th channel 11............(National Broadcasting Services of Thailand (formerly Television of Thailand) (National television Network , the Government Public Relations Department; codenamed NBT, the same as the station's name; formerly codenamed TVT (Tele Vision of Thailand) or TV 11-PRD )

hope this helps

GO THE AUSSIES

It says the next program on NBT is "HELLO ENGLISH" ???????????

Just rang my mate in Oz its being shown ,as usuaal on FOX,they have the rights in Oz. he is watching the prelims now.If you google www. Thailand v Australia football it refers you to,amongst others,wikipedia Channel 5,not sure what that is all about plus some live online sites.Lets keep trying !!!

Shame that Thailand couldn't hold on, but they were expected to lose heavily so at least their goal difference isn't too bad. Need a win against Oman on Tuesday now, but I don't expect them or the Saudis to get a better result than Thailand in Australia, so second place is still up for grabs.

Oman Vs Saudi has just started, anyone have a stream? A draw would be good for Thailand.

Edit: that was local time actually, will start at 22:00 in Thailand.

Edited by konangrit

its on now channel 11

My wife is never wrong, so she tells me !! enjoy the game.

Please thank your wife jap.gif

I have ,many times ! Australia were poor tonight, plonking long balls into the box was predictable and the Thais soaked it up for most of the game.Thought Cahills goals in the 63 rd minute was ok but that's the breaks.The Ausiies will not find the return leg easy.

Finally I wonder why the Thai TV channels can't get their act together on programming. Can't be that hard.

its on now channel 11

My wife is never wrong, so she tells me !! enjoy the game.

Please thank your wife jap.gif

I have ,many times ! Australia were poor tonight, plonking long balls into the box was predictable and the Thais soaked it up for most of the game.Thought Cahills goals in the 63 rd minute was ok but that's the breaks.The Ausiies will not find the return leg easy.

Finally I wonder why the Thai TV channels can't get their act together on programming. Can't be that hard.

I think NBT have the rights for all qualifiers, involving Thailand at least, for Australia you'll probably have to look elsewhere.

Shame that Thailand couldn't hold on, but they were expected to lose heavily so at least their goal difference isn't too bad. Need a win against Oman on Tuesday now, but I don't expect them or the Saudis to get a better result than Thailand in Australia, so second place is still up for grabs.

Oman Vs Saudi has just started, anyone have a stream? A draw would be good for Thailand.

I use this site Sport Lemon Lots of streams.

TheWalkingMan

Edited by TheWalkingMan

TheWalkingMan

Thanks, stream doesn't seem to be working though. Usually get all these through myp2p.eu, but it appears to have been closed down.

TheWalkingMan

Thanks, stream doesn't seem to be working though. Usually get all these through myp2p.eu, but it appears to have been closed down.

I just checked and the stream works for me. The only problem is that it is in Arabic, so I cannot understand anything.

Here is a screen capture...

post-38575-0-48391700-1314978634_thumb.j

Not sure why your isp cannot view the game.

TheWalkingMan