Where Is That Vidoe Filmed?

FMFK86

It may be the trail that goes from the top of Doi Suthep past the Puping Palace down to the lake. Ive done it on a motorbike and its a great trail. Being from Yorkshire also its good that you don't have to pay the 20 thb to get into the lake..... :D :D

I asked that same question on that YouTube link and never got an answer. I've ridden down from the viewpoint several times and don't think that is the trail, but I might be wrong. The viewpoint trail is very rutted and you need a true downhill bike to really enjoy it. I hope we can solve this mystery!

thanks for investigating with me. exactly what i thought. it looks like the view point but the track looks so different. ive hiked it up twice (from different starting points though) and also tried to ride it down but turned around due to bike/skill. ill have a look there tomorrow but it seems pretty certain that this is the starting point.

maybe the rode the track so often or modified it due to the event, right now its just gonna very technical with all the streams leaving their marks.