Arrest Warrants Out For Hua Hin Millionaire's Killers

webfact

Arrest Warrants Out for Hua Hin Millionaire's Killers

The Region 7 Provincial Police chief held a press conference to announce that arrest warrants have been released for the two suspected gunmen in the millionaire-killing case in Hua Hin.

The police are confident they have enough evidence to find the mastermind behind the murders.

Commissioner of the Region 7 Provincial Police Bureau, Police Lieutenant General Pongsan Jiem-on, together with the Commander of the Prachuap Khiri Khan Provincial Police, Major General Wichien Tuntawiraya, and the Commander of the Hua Hin Police Station, Colonel Dumrongsak Thong-ngamtrakul, held a press conference to announce progress in the investigation of the murder of Hua Hin millionaire Petcharat Sudsanoh.

Petcharat, owner of a major real estate firm in Hua Hin, was shot dead in front of her office in Hua Hin on August 13.

The Region 7 Provincial Police Bureau chief said the police have issued arrest warrants for two suspects, 48-year old Thiwat Boonnukul and 29-year old Kawee Meekaew.

Thiwat was identified as the driver and Kawee as the shooter.

The police say they now know who the mastermind is behind the killing.

Investigators are seeking additional evidence to confirm their suspicion.

Officers on the case have been ordered to hunt down the two suspects, as authorities fear the two may be killed to prevent exposure of the person who engineered the murder.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2011-09-02

footer_n.gif

Why would they make it public that they know who it is, wouldn't that just make the other 2 likely to 'disappear' quicker?

Perhaps they could have said they have no idea who is the mastermind, until they arrest him/her.

To answer your questions please refer to the first 2 replies to this blog.

To logic in Thailand. One of the problems in Thailand is, they can;t think logic!!

Why would they make it public that they know who it is, wouldn't that just make the other 2 likely to 'disappear' quicker?

Perhaps they could have said they have no idea who is the mastermind, until they arrest him/her.

Hua Hin used to be proud of being free from mafia, unlike Pattaya, Phuket and Samui, but this is clearly no longer the case with huge influx of foreign and local tourist dollars. There have been a number of similar cases recently including the farang property developer who was shot and crippled and the owner of Sports Villa who was shot dead in his car in the high street in broad daylight.

Hua Hin used to be proud of being free from mafia, unlike Pattaya, Phuket and Samui, but this is clearly no longer the case with huge influx of foreign and local tourist dollars. There have been a number of similar cases recently including the farang property developer who was shot and crippled and the owner of Sports Villa who was shot dead in his car in the high street in broad daylight.

I understand that the Mafia on Samui is now a thing of the past, although not being close enough to those that might be in the know, I stand to be corrected :jap:

I understand that the Mafia on Samui is now a thing of the past, although not being close enough to those that might be in the know, I stand to be corrected :jap:

I find that highly unlikely (Samui, I mean.)

To logic in Thailand. One of the problems in Thailand is, they can;t think logic!!

Chefku, you're a newbie to this forum (welcome!) but most importantly, you seem to be a newbie to Thailand.

They do think logically, and it makes sense. The problem is that you don't understand their logic, as you come from a different cultural background. My suggestion is to learn the Thai culture and language, and try to understand their logic, before posting any judgemental opinions.

This kind of depressing stuff is why I stopped my subscriptions to the newspapers and cancelled cable.

Beaten into a coma over Baht 100.

Shot over one Baht something.

How can anything escalate to that level so quick? Boggles the mind. Ugh.

Edited by plumeria

Chefku, you're a newbie to this forum (welcome!) but most importantly, you seem to be a newbie to Thailand.

They do think logically, and it makes sense. The problem is that you don't understand their logic, as you come from a different cultural background. My suggestion is to learn the Thai culture and language, and try to understand their logic, before posting any judgemental opinions.

"............ learn the Thai culture and language, and try to understand their logic, before posting any judgemental opinions"

---- What pompous bullshit ----

and learn to spell while your at it.

"............ learn the Thai culture and language, and try to understand their logic, before posting any judgemental opinions"

---- What pompous bullshit ----

and learn to spell while your at it.

Dear 'who' ... -1

Do you speak/read Thai?

But obviously you like enough of Thai culture to live here and not back in your previous country.

However I do agree with you that the standard of this Forum would be greatly lifted if the spelling could be improved … but that would reduce the humour!

Tom how on earth from 1 sentence do you come to the conclusion that Chefku is a newbie to Thailand? Totally amazing.

Tom how on earth from 1 sentence do you come to the conclusion that Chefku is a newbie to Thailand? Totally amazing.

He is a newbie to this forum (2 postings at this time). I jumped to the conclusion that he is also a newbie to Thailand, as he said "they can;t think logic". But you are right, it is not conclusive, as there are many foreigners in Thailand who have been here for a long time and still believe this is correct.

My suggestion to you is to not tell people what to do. k-n-o-b!

My suggestion to you is to not tell people what to do. k-n-o-b!

You may have a point, often it is wasted effort.

But, pray tell, what is k-n-o-b?

Phuket Police can't stop or find out who was behind the beating of the German guy in Phuket by tuk tuk drivers and now the police in Hua Hin have found out the mastermind behind this killing wow send these cops to Phuket please